Texas Romeo and Juliet law?

I'm 17 years old and my girlfriend is 14 years old, i'm 2 years 8 months and 8 days older than her, are we valid for any sexual activity without me being charged with statuary rape or registry as sexual offender for the rest of my life, and if i am valid and get caught in the act, in court how would i used... show more I'm 17 years old and my girlfriend is 14 years old, i'm 2 years 8 months and 8 days older than her, are we valid for any sexual activity without me being charged with statuary rape or registry as sexual offender for the rest of my life, and if i am valid and get caught in the act, in court how would i used the affirmative defense besides saying i'm 2 years 8 months and 8 days older than her, now i'm asking this question please don't get the conclusion that i'm going to engage in this act, i'm just afraid that as a young man i am, sometimes we don't think clearly time to time and i might slip into stupidity and get caught doing this act, please answer my question with the most clearest way possible, thank you very much.
1 answer 1