Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 years ago

Please answer is my baby okay??!?

I'm 21 weeks pregnant. I always have my cell phone on the bed with me. It slides down from my pillow to my belly when I'm asleep. Most of the time thw back part is Not touching my belly but the top of the phone does. Basically like my belly is laying on it! I heard phones had a lot of radiation from the back where the battery is and from the top! Since my phone stays there for up to hours, is my baby okay??? This has happ to me like 4 times already! The back part faced my belly one time for hours. I have a Blackberry flip phone.

Favorite Answer

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its fine. It only has radiation if your talking on it. Just stop putting in on your belly if your worried about your baby....

i dont think that has to do anything with your baby. next time you go see you doctore ask him/her. the doctor might surprise you.