Alexis asked in PetsFish · 9 years ago

Since goldfish die so easily, On Elmo's World...?

Do they get a new fish every time one dies? Please don't post anything rude or you'll get reported

Like they get a fish that looks exactly the same

I say that because on my questions sometimes I get nasty answers.

• Sky
    Favorite Answer

Yes like any show they always have backups for the backups for the backups for any creature, in case it gets tired, sick, etc. Photoshop and such works wonders, like paint does for horses (all movies with horses).

edit: anyone find it ironic how Elmo is supposed to teach yet he wrongly suggests keeping a goldfish in a bowl? "mommy mommy I want a goldfish in a bowl"

• Gary C

It's probaly many different fish.

Goldfish can actually live for over 20 years, but Elmo's goldfish is a very small one. Goldfish don't stay that size for long. They grow up to be about a foot long.

Elmo also has his goldfish in a very small bowl. I suppose the show's makers only have it in that bowl while they are doing the "Elmo" segments, and keep it in a larger tank the rest of the time, but I wish they wouldn't give people the idea that you can keep a goldfish all the time in a small bowl. You can't.

I'm sure that they have the proper sized tank for the fish and only put the fish in a bowl for the show.

They probably get a new fish everyone once in a while so the fish always looks the same.

Source(s): Why are so many people so hot to report?

hi Jeane, a sprint learn until now is going an prolonged way. you're able to die truthfully on Mars geared up with in basic terms a pair of Bermuda Shorts-that's all approximately matching our surroundings to the species. The link below is an superb assessment of the completed Goldfish care kit-shop on with it heavily & you will no longer bypass some distance incorrect.

I read an article saying they have multiple versions of the goldfish(dorothy) LOL . Hope I could help :)

Source(s): Curiosity, I have a little brother who watches it. Cant remember the site.

Elmo Died

well goldfish need a 50 gallon+ tank and bettas need a 3.5 gallon filter and a heater nothing can live in a bowl

Source(s): me

yea