Alexis asked in PetsFish · 9 years ago

Since goldfish die so easily, On Elmo's World...?

Do they get a new fish every time one dies? Please don't post anything rude or you'll get reported

Update:

Like they get a fish that looks exactly the same

Update 2:

I say that because on my questions sometimes I get nasty answers.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Sky
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes like any show they always have backups for the backups for the backups for any creature, in case it gets tired, sick, etc. Photoshop and such works wonders, like paint does for horses (all movies with horses).

edit: anyone find it ironic how Elmo is supposed to teach yet he wrongly suggests keeping a goldfish in a bowl? "mommy mommy I want a goldfish in a bowl"

• Gary C
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

It's probaly many different fish.

Goldfish can actually live for over 20 years, but Elmo's goldfish is a very small one. Goldfish don't stay that size for long. They grow up to be about a foot long.

Elmo also has his goldfish in a very small bowl. I suppose the show's makers only have it in that bowl while they are doing the "Elmo" segments, and keep it in a larger tank the rest of the time, but I wish they wouldn't give people the idea that you can keep a goldfish all the time in a small bowl. You can't.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm sure that they have the proper sized tank for the fish and only put the fish in a bowl for the show.

They probably get a new fish everyone once in a while so the fish always looks the same.

Source(s): Why are so many people so hot to report?
  • 4 years ago

hi Jeane, a sprint learn until now is going an prolonged way. you're able to die truthfully on Mars geared up with in basic terms a pair of Bermuda Shorts-that's all approximately matching our surroundings to the species. The link below is an superb assessment of the completed Goldfish care kit-shop on with it heavily & you will no longer bypass some distance incorrect.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I read an article saying they have multiple versions of the goldfish(dorothy) LOL . Hope I could help :)

Source(s): Curiosity, I have a little brother who watches it. Cant remember the site.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Elmo Died

• 9 years ago

well goldfish need a 50 gallon+ tank and bettas need a 3.5 gallon filter and a heater nothing can live in a bowl

Source(s): me
  • 9 years ago

yea

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.