Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

melissa asked in PetsReptiles · 10 years ago

is the Doncaster reptile expo good?

So i am going to go to the September 18th reptile expo at the Doncaster dome, i was wondering if it is any good because the person who owns my the local reptile shop said it was bad and really expencive? i was looking to get a flame crested gecko. How much will they usaly cost there?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Shows are usually much, much cheaper than pet shops...

Heck, most other outlets are cheaper then pet shops!

Of course the owner of the shop is going to tell you things like that; he doesnt want to lose business

Have a look on reptile communinties like reptileforums.co.uk and have a look who is bringing what to sell. Last month i sold my harlequin cresties for £40; i assume your flam would be about that much :)

• smiddy
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

The IHS have reptile exhibits upcoming at Doncaster Dome. circulate to the RFUK reptile talk board for important factors. often snakes & lizards even even nonetheless, tarantulas are conveniently attainable at some cracking reptile expert retail shops around - call Kev at Coast to Coast in Darlington and tell him what you like, if he aint won it - he gets it!! additionally, leaping Lizards in Acomb close York. talk with Andrew Mercer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.