Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

Fantasy Sports: Jamaal Charles or Michael Vick?

Jamaal Charles - Kansas City Chiefs

Michael Vick - Philadelphia Eagles

4th pick

10 teams

Draft tomarrow morning

Scoring:

Passing TD: 4 Points

Passing Yards: 1 Point/20yards

Rushing TD: 6 Points

Rushing Yards: 1 Point/10Yards

Recieving TD: 6 Points

Recieving Yards: 1 Point/10 Yards

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Jamaal Charles. The risk level on Michael Vick is too high.

• 8 years ago

I'd go with with Jamaal Charles, he did good last year and he'll be good again just dont expect him to be the best. Michael Vick did amazing last year but its highly doubtful he'll pull off a mvp again and most experts are calling him a bust. So go with Charles and snag a nice qb like Rivers or Manning later in the draft.

• 8 years ago

Charles. Last year vick was phenomenal when he was in there. I wouldn't expect those numbers this year. Also, Kc only has cassell, bowe, and charles for offensive weapons so charles will be used a lot. He's not really an injury risk, but vick seems that he could be. Hope this helps and good luck!

• 3 years ago

i might fairly Michael Vick at Michael Vick than Michael Vick. I remember Bam Bam's Favre Q, i might fairly Brett Favre than Michael Vick. undesirable Eagles they are getting Michael Vicked Being Brett Favred is remarkable. Beinged Michael Vicked is almost as undesirable as Michael Vick

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nick
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

try and get the draft changed son.....say you draft charles.....what happens when he blows out his knee in practice next week??? i bet your going to wish you would have waited to draft then wont you??? next year please wait to do any draft till the sunday before the season starts....we are all excited for the season yes, but you dont want to have a draft early then lose a top guy to injury....where as if you wait you will know who is hurt and the rosters will be set.....

to answer your question go charles, vick is an injury risk anyways plus passing td's are worth less....which you should have your commish change....why have passing td's worth 4 are they worth 4 in real life??? then change it.....

charles will be an absolute horse this year....i see 300+ carries and at least 50+ catches.....all the ebst and goodluck on the season

• 8 years ago

Jamaal Charles definitely. That early in the draft should be going straight for RB's. But of course if Peterson or Foster are available at that pick for some reason then pick them up.

• 8 years ago

grab charles for sure, 4th overall in a standard league is too high for any qb, let alone one with the injury risk associated with michael vick

• 8 years ago

Charles is what I'd do. Im not sold on Vick being able to do as well this year.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.