Seizures?? Anyone experienced this?

My boyfriend had his first seizure about 2 or so years ago (15-16) while chopping wood, the doctors said it was a freak accident and shouldn't happen again they did a bunch of tests that all came back negative. Since then he complains on an almost daily basis of being lightheaded and dizzy he's also... show more My boyfriend had his first seizure about 2 or so years ago (15-16) while chopping wood, the doctors said it was a freak accident and shouldn't happen again they did a bunch of tests that all came back negative. Since then he complains on an almost daily basis of being lightheaded and dizzy he's also constantly hot and twitches and shakes in his sleep way more than most people. 2 days ago he had a second seizure he had just gone out to do yard work and after being out for 5 minutes passed out abs started seizing, he got black circles under his eyes and had the normal sleepiness not knowing or remembering anything etc has anyone else experienced this? I'm worried because he wasn't supposed to get one again.
2 answers 2