Who'd make a good teenage tony stark and pepper potts and rhodey and gene khan (mandarin) and whitney stane?

Tony Stark-Logan Lerman

Pepper Potts-Ellen Page

Rhodey: Donald Glover

Whitney Stane-Dakota Fanning or Meaghan Jette Martin

Gene Khan (Mandarin): Shin Koyamada

Suggestions would be great, even younger actors/actresses that are in their late teens or early twenties

Update:

Potential pepper potts-i think Hayley Williams would be the best though now that i changed my mind

hilary duff, emma stone, Rachel Hurd-Wood, Bryce Dallas Howard, hayley williams

potential whitney stane-julianne hough

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

stfu - all u ask is **** about movies. get a life mate, get out instead of freaking fantasizing over f*****g fictional characters. see why no one has answered this question. its because its a reflection of ur like no one cares about s**t like this its pointless. ur probably a fat nerd that w***s over f*****g movie s**t all the time. get a life.

And dont put other people down after they have done nothing to you f****t!

• sayres
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Aga Khans are a dynasty of Shia Ismailis. Some of this organization feel an identical notion to what the Christans feel approximately Jesus. If they feel this then they don't seem to be Muslims due to the fact that divinity is soley for Allah and are not able to be transferred as its an uncreated characteristic. the Ismailis additionally provide their zakat and extra to him as facet in their train. Please avert those persons.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.