Aron asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 8 years ago

RUSSIAN TRANSLATION NEEDED PLLZZ?

da potomuchto kakaya eshe strana dast tebe posobie eli ty v odoin den' ne dai boh obedneesh, v anglie netu bomjov gosudrstvo vsem daet posobie, pochemu dumaete kogda otkyli granisy mejdu EU vse polaki, litovsy itd pribejali v angliu a ne v ispaniu kudanibud, potomuchto anglia do takoi stepeni lohonutaya strana chto puskaet vseh i daet posobie za kotorye platim my taxai my rabochie koorye platim ogormnyeee taxy!!! esli devushka zaberemenla v 16 let rodila i ne mojet sebya soderjat ei daiut posobie i na stolko dostatochno chto eti ludi nagleiut i jyvyt tak do konsa svoih dnei pokupaya sigarety i pivo! da kakaya tebe straa dast eto??? da ty zaleti v 16 uidi iz doma da pofig budet gosduarstvu! ia voobshe ne ponimaiu kak eti negry zdes eshe voznkiaiut ustroili "riots" v svoem raoine gde jyvut chemu oni ne rady??? u nih est vydanyi gosudarstvom dom i dengi na edu , da v kakoi afrikansoi strane takaya lafa budet ne govoria o amerike. amerike vobshe pofig na ludei ne budet takoi roskoshy! vot poetomu uroven jizni zdes horoshy no anglia ne samaya luchaya strana dlia projyvana pomoemu sihtaetsia switzerland esli ne oshibaius

thank you :)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Yes, because what other country would give you welfare, if God forbid one day you should become poor, in England there are no homeless because the government gives everyone welfare. Why do you think when they opened the borders in the UE, all the Poles, Lithuanians, etc. ran to England and not to Spain or anywhere else, because England is such a gentle country that lets everyone in, and gives them welfare, for which we pay taxes, we working class who pay such high taxes!!! If a 16 year old pregnant girl gives birth and can't take care of herself, they give her welfare, and enough that these people brazenly live to the end of their days buying cigarettes and beer! What kind of country would give you that? If you fly here and leave home at 16, the government wouldn't care!

I totally don't understand how those negroes rose up and created those riots in their own regions where they live, why aren't they happy? They have government issued housing and money for food. And in which African country would you find this, not speaking of America. America in general doesn't care about its people, there wouldn't be such luxury! So you see, at that level of life here it's good, and England in the best country for living. For me it's Switzerland, if I'm not mistaken.

• 8 years ago

Aј кен сеј ту ју дет ју мастнт врајт цирлиц бекоз ит ис Рашан врајтин систем анд тат ис хау ит ис дан но отер веј!

Did you understood this? NO! You know why? Because ENGLISH IS WRITTEN ON LATIN AND RUSSIAN, BULGARIAN AND AS MANY OTHER ON CYRILLIC!!!!

DO NOT break this rule you just prove that you have low IQ since you can't do it.

Serbian is language that have both Cyrillic and Latin equally used so it is possible to know it both! You say: It is hard.

It is easier then Chinese!

END OF DISCUSSION!!!!

LEARN IT OR DON'T LEARN CYRILLIC LANGUAGES AT ALL!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.