23. Connor Matthew "Connor"

24. Jonathan Scott "Jon"

25. Lucas Robert "Luke"

26. Ryan Matthew "Ryan"

27. Bradley William "Brad"

28. Jacob Austin "Jacob"

29. Colin Scott "Colin"

30. Jason Gabriel "Jason"

The most detailed answer will get ten points!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Daniel Jacob - I love this name! So traditional, will age well, always be in fashion :)

David Elijah - I love David, its going to be my son's name, but I don't like Elijah. I can't really describe why, IMO I think it just looks and sounds ugly - no offence.

Connor Matthew - Like this name :) Connor is really in fashion at the minute, and Matthew is timeless. The two go really well together.

Jonathan Scott - Like Jonathon, but I'm not that keen on Scott - saying that, I don't hate it, I'm just indifferent. I guess its just up to personal taste. Flows really well :)

Lucas Robert - Same as Connor Matthew - the first name is really in fashion, the second timeless. I love names like this as they compliment each other well :)

Ryan Matthew - Not so keen on Ryan - althought its in fashion, its a name I never really liked. Again, like Matthew. They both go together well.

Bradley William - Like! Love the name Bradley, and Brad is such a cute nickname :) Indifferent to Willliam, however I do think its one of the nicer old names around. Goes together well :)

Jacob Austin - Love Jacob, hate Austin. Sorry! Just my opinion. Maybe Jacob David or Nicholas would go? Austin reminds me of Austin Powers, and just really puts me off the name - also kind of reminds me of an Aston Martin...

Colin Scott - Sorry, this has to be my least favourite name so far. Colin is really out of fashion and just old - a science teacher at my college is called Colin. He's about 60. Scott I mentioned earlier. Not keen on it. But who knows? Colin might be due a comeback?

Jason Gabriel - Sorry. This is my least favourite. Gabriel reminds me of a womans name and the angel Gabriel, one of the worst names possible in my opinion. Jason is okay, like Scott, but I wouldn't use it myself.

Saying that, I've seen a lot of Gabriels recently, and Jason never really went out of fashion so who knows?

Hope this helps :)

Rachel

x

• 8 years ago

Daniel Jacob: Like Daniel but don't like Jacob. It's boring and overused.

David Elijah: David's okay but I don't like Elijah. Maybe not my style or a bit biblical.

Connor Matthew: Absolutely love Connor and although Matthew's common, it suits Connor well.

Jonathan Scott: Scott's a great middle name for any long first name so they flow really well.

Lucas Robert: Love these names seperately, they're kind of ordinary together though

Ryan Matthew: Ryan's adorable and Matthew sounds good with it

Bradley William: Love both names but apparently they're derived from the same type of name? Either way, it doesn't matter, they're nice.

Jacob Austin: Again, don't like Jacob but absolutely love Austin

Colin Scott: Scott's a great middle name and Colin's cute

Jason Gabriel: I like both names and they sound good together

In order of preference:

-Connor Matthew

-Bradley William

-Ryan Matthew

-Jason Gabriel

-Lucas Robert

-Jason Gabriel

-Jonathan Scott

-Jacob Austin

-Daniel Jacob

-David Elijah

• 8 years ago

I like all of the names you have listed, the only thing I would say is that some of them are very common names. Chances are there will be more than one boy in the class with the name such as Jacob, Brad, Ryan, and Jason. I really like the name Colin. It isnt an OUT THERE name, but it is still not an over used name.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.