What is the rock group Ace?

song How long

Favorite Answer

Ace were a British rock music band, who enjoyed moderate success in the 1970s. They are notable for their part in the early career of Paul Carrack, who later became famous as a solo artist, and as a member of several other groups. Ace are best known for their hit single, "How Long?" which was a UK top-20 single in 1974 and a US top-5 in 1975.

This post made me chuckle, and I just have to share a former co-worker's version of this song because I will never hear it the same way again...he would sing "How long...is that black man's dinky-dong?"

Sorry...I know that wasn't any help at all.

Cheetah got it right, the band was a "Steely Dan/Rock" band from the 70's.