Should I sue my contractor for improperly installing my hardwood floors?

My hardwood floors were installed improperly (glued directly down to the concrete slab) and moisture was able to seep into them from the slab due to heavy rains saturating the ground outside causing the slab to absorb the moisture and release it into the hardwood. Well, now all the boards are cupping and have been... show more My hardwood floors were installed improperly (glued directly down to the concrete slab) and moisture was able to seep into them from the slab due to heavy rains saturating the ground outside causing the slab to absorb the moisture and release it into the hardwood. Well, now all the boards are cupping and have been this way since we moved into the house in March and the contractor doesn't want to replace the floors stating the moisture issue isn't his fault. Well, it sort of is since you are not supposed to glue floors directly to concrete and they need a moisture barrier between the slab and the wood to prevent this problem. I just basically want to know what I need to do to get my floors replaced. Should I sue him in civil court for this? Should my builder have to get involved since he was the one that subcontracted this flooring vendor to install the floors? Any input would be appreciated.