Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 10 years ago

Are UFOs and Aliens real?

ok im asking you guys this question because i had neighbor that moved out like 2 years ago , and hes a US Military retired, he was in the US AIR FORCE for 35 years, Hes is 62 years old but doesn't look 62. Well i decided to talk to my neighbor and we were just talking about me and then i ask him were you in the air force or something?, i asked him that because i saw a lot of photos of him near a Fighter Jets., & he said yeah i was in the Air Force for 35 years. & then i asked him, hey have you ever seen a UFO and he told me that hes going to tell me everything he knows about ufos and show me pictures of ufo... Well he told me he himself had saw 5 flying ufo when he was in the air force and described them as a disk shape flying ship, grayish color. And then he brought out a big black folder and he said look threw these photos and just make sure to get a good glance at them because you would never see any of these photos again... so i was looking at them and there were photos of medal on the floor and UFOs & weird Planes that look kind of similar to a Stealth Bomber & two pictures of Alien bodies. And each picture had typed writing under it & of AirPlanes base, like Roswell something and Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and area 51.. i say he had like 350 pictures total....

After i was done looking at the photos he told " You must not say anything about this "....

I was 14 at the time and now i just cant hold it in me no more.

Favorite Answer

UFO....unidentified flying object....so yes, they are real. Anytime you see something in the sky you can not identify, it is a UFO......for example, I once saw a giant weather balloon high above me. It was around 80,000 feet up and with the sun shining on its side, it looked like a small moon... I could not tell what it was so it was a UFO.....later I found out what it was and once I knew, I could explain why it looked like a moon........ Things like that happen all the time. Just because something can not be identified does not mean it came from Mars.

As far as aliens, we have several million of them in the USA, mainly Hispanic. If you mean aliens from other planets, yes, I am sure they exist too. I can not believe with this massive universe our plant is the only one with life on it. But as far as aliens from other planets being here, no.

Think about it. If an alien was here that means he came in some sort of ship. If we had that ship, don't you think there would have been some technological advancement that came about from reverse engineering that does not match up with how our technology developed?

We went from vacuum tubes to transistors, invented by Texas Instruments. Then we went to layered transistors, called micro chips. Then we used micro chips to make computers. Etc.

There is nothing in our technology that indicates we suddenly make a great leap in design. Every invention of today can be traced to previous inventions and ideas......

So no, no aliens in Area 51...

UFOS yes. Aliens no. UFOs were created by our air force. They were based on the Nazi flying saucer program. We had pilots that flew flying saucers but the maned large ones could barely get themselves off of the ground because they had a basically large fan underneath. The Flying saucer program was declassified in 1995. How ever the U.S. continued to work on flying saucers just without so much emphasis on previous Nazi design. Those projects are still classified and that's why you saw pictures similar to the stealth bomber because they led to it. You can look up info on this stuff because it's declassified.

Source(s): A documentary on the military channel. Sorry I couldn't remember specifics like names of nazi scientists and the name of the method they kept the maned saucers in the air. Try youtube since they had footage of this stuff in the documentary. Good luck

Yes. And lol honestly there was always evidence of aliens since before the Roswell incident. Does anyone know the Nazca lines of peru? Notice how hollywood is poking fun of the ufs? Such dumb asses I know they're trying to cover it up. Also USA is doing businesses with UFO just look what the "military" "created" they made a plane that could go 20 times the speed of sound.....yeah right.....you guys had help ffrom the ufo

• ?

alien deliver's by definition, maximum actual exist. In different words human beings see issues in the sky, that are actually not completely defined, perpetually however there is little or no verifiable evidence that Earth is being visited by alien existence types. remember in simple terms considering the fact which you may no longer clarify some thing would not immediately recommend that's from yet another planet. it may desire to be an undiscovered organic phenomenon, or it may desire to be an unfamiliar human-made merchandise.

• Rufus

Yes, I have seen many flying objects that I couldn't identify. Sometimes, at night, one can only see the lights and identification is impossible.

We have at least 12 million illegal aliens destroying the country right now.

You know that little worm in the bottle of the tequila bottle? He will explain it all. It will blow your mind.

And if you ever need to understand gravity, friction, or Article 15 look in a soju bottle. The big liter and a half one.

Source(s): experience

Only to the extent that you think you are real. The more you realize how real you are, the more real they become until they start materializing in your reality. They are as real or as surreal as you want them to be. Reality is nothing but a state of consciousness you see. You have to learn to work with that.

Yeah, I was abducted then released just yesterday, they said to vote for Ron Paul.

Jesus Christ, get out of the house, the men in black are going to come and get you for posting this.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/mib_003.htm

http://fight-the-future.tumblr.com/post/9157118614...