Adobe Dynamic Link not working.?

I have the Adobe Creative Suite CS5.5 Master Collection, I did some research and was told that Adobe Dynamic Link should work with Production Premium and Master Collection. The reason this topic comes up because I was editing in Premiere Pro CS5.5 and tried sending my work into a "New After Effects... show more I have the Adobe Creative Suite CS5.5 Master Collection, I did some research and was told that Adobe Dynamic Link should work with Production Premium and Master Collection.
The reason this topic comes up because I was editing in Premiere Pro CS5.5 and tried sending my work into a "New After Effects Composition" using Adobe Dynamic Link, however the error tells me exactly: "Using Adobe Dynamic Link with Adobe After Effects requires Adobe Production Premium" then if that's the case, having Master Collection is not the case. MUST I have Production Premium in order to use this, I do not want to needlessly continuously export and import my files since I want to retain their order but also want them to remain separate clips in After Effects so I can continue editing back and forth if need be.
Update: Although, I can easily export audio files from Premiere Pro into Audition, so that works fine.