Why people talk about relativity as a theory of science when this hipothesis is only philosophy?

I have been reading the history of the validation of relativity, and John Waller -in his book "Einstein's Luck"- states that this theory has been validated by the fraud committed by Eddington, who by performing make-ups to the plaques from the expeditions, forced the validation of Einstein's... show more I have been reading the history of the validation of relativity, and John Waller -in his book "Einstein's Luck"- states that this theory has been validated by the fraud committed by Eddington, who by performing make-ups to the plaques from the expeditions, forced the validation of Einstein's prediction over Newton's in 1919.

Also, I have read that people asked to the members of the Nobel Prize to give another prize to Einstein because his theory of relativity, and Nordenson, a member of the Swedish Academy of Physics said, "...that Einstein's Theory of Relativity is not only among the most sensational theories, but also one of the most serious logical incoherences in the history of science...I have often met persons, who have expressed their astonishment that Einstein was not awarded the Nobel Prize for his Theory of Relativity, which many people consider as one of the most outstanding achievements of this century...As a member of the Swedish Academy of Science which distributes the Nobel Prizes of physics I am on the other hand very glad that this was not done, since the Theory of Relativity is not physics but philosophy and in my opinion poor philosophy".

Ouch! Eddington's fraud didn't work, so he moved from England to America to try his revenge by associating with Chandrasekhar and make a new fraud: the black holes.

I have asked and even offered thousands of dollars to the first who proves that time does exist physically, to the point of observing its status before and after its assumed dilatation, and no one in this world has been capable to find such a phenomenon.

I have observed a very sophisticated campaign dedicated to make propaganda in favor of Relativity in newspapers, websites, TV programs, etc, but this hipothesis made by Einstein lacks of a physical time plus of the explanation of the mechanism which acts when he says that time dilates.

In other words, Nordenson and the other members of the Swedish Academy of Physics were right, Relativity is not physics, is not science but philosophy.

Why then, people still believing that Relativity is part of science?

Perhaps the relativists are paying to scientists for their support? Such won't be a surprise.

Perhaps is a great business the selling of fantasies as if they were scientific thoughts? Maybe I'm very close to the truth with this.

I guess that pride of a group of scientists or of a different kind of people will never admit that Einstein was practically touching the frontiers of the absurd with his flexible and malleable time.

I have made this question because we are living in the XXI century, and is time to discard the good for nothing theories of science that we are inheriting from the past century.

The fraud made by Eddington is a fact, regardless of how many articles are posted in the several communication media saying the contrary, and in base of knowing this fraud, Relativity not only lost its opportunity for a Nobel Prize, but was considered as philosophy only.

We can't ignore history, and as long as time is not observed neither directly or indirectly, this theory is 100% invalid, and by its lack of the correspondent explanation of the mechanism, this theory is not even a theory, so forget about it.

By reviewing the several claims about the validity of Relativity, we find out that while it predicts the behaviour of the orbit of Mercury with great accuracy, the same formula applied to the rest of planets of the solar system fails miserably.

The clocks in airplanes and spaceships do suffer of malfunction because these devices were never tested to pass the test of acceleration or of different levels of gravity. This is to say, that acceleration and gravity will affect the clock, not so time, because time is just a measure, like weight or volume.

Gravity lenses have been discarded by the finding of cosmic dust between those celestial bodies, which with their presence create optical illusions like mirages in the desert due to differences of density and temperature in the air. Even a boyscout fire can create "gravitational lenses" over the burning logs.

The several experiments assumed to be the evidence in favor of Relativity can also be explained with more accurate explanations based in objective matter and energy, instead of the subjective equations and though experiments of Einstein.

No doubt that people have been deceived when they were told that Relativity belongs to science, and I think that even millions of dollars can be offered to the first in showing that time does exist physically, and centuries will pass by and no one will claim the prize.

So, why keep considering Relativity as science when from its very beginning wasn't anything but a fraud?

Please, I wouldn't like answers defending this hipothesis, but responding why this good for nothing Relativity still is taught in schools and universities? Why keep