Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

how can i fix my eating disorder?

i have an eating disorder im 25 pounds under weight i dont eat every day and when i do i through up and cut myself i exercise alot and drink alot of water my doctor told me im becoming anerexic im only 14 but i have had an eating disorder since i was 9 i always got called fat by my father and he would touch me on my private areas and he would force me to sleep with him or he would hurt me so i began to hate my self and my body im scared to death of him and hes the reason why i have an eating disorder and the reason why i cut myself but how do i fix my eating disorder? i need help please im really young and dont know what the heck to do

btw my dads in jail now and only reason why i posted this question is because i really want help if i dont get the help i will just attempt suicide again and hope it works this time because im sick of being a cutter, being bipolar dealing with the fact im 14 pregnant under weight i get abused by my family and i hate myself what the hell am i suppost to do i cant handle much more im sick of living right now and im not ******* trolling i just want help not for just me but my unborn baby... :'(

Best Answer

Honestly, i'm surprised how alike we are.

If you need to talk, my email is Tinkywinky179@yahoo.com

Source(s): I would explain more about myself, but since this is open to anyone i don't really feel comfortable. But my name is Audrey, i'm 15, and lets just say we're a lottttt alike. So if you need to talk or have any questions, feel free to email me :)

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry you've had to deal with your e.d for this long :( I had one for two years until I got some help for it. You can't "fix" your eating disorder, but I would suggest going to a nutritionist and therapist because both of these really help. Also, I think it's great that you really want help. I had an eating disorder for the same reason that you have it and going to a therapist and dealing with those feelings before you deal with your eating disorder will help you greatly.

I bet I'm skinier then you are. 95 pounds and my forearm is thinner then a wii remote. Looking at this post. Your probably trolling cuz i have a friend like this and she doesn't go around telling people this schtuff. Idk

Source(s): Me

IS THIS A JOKE?!?!?!?!?!!? IF your DAD does do that CALL THE COPS!!!!!!!! (Or tell your mom?)

Source(s): Me

Make yourself puke everyday.