How can i fix my eating disorder?

i have an eating disorder im 25 pounds under weight i dont eat every day and when i do i through up and cut myself i exercise alot and drink alot of water my doctor told me im becoming anerexic im only 14 but i have had an eating disorder since i was 9 i always got called fat by my father and he would touch me on... show more i have an eating disorder im 25 pounds under weight i dont eat every day and when i do i through up and cut myself i exercise alot and drink alot of water my doctor told me im becoming anerexic im only 14 but i have had an eating disorder since i was 9 i always got called fat by my father and he would touch me on my private areas and he would force me to sleep with him or he would hurt me so i began to hate my self and my body im scared to death of him and hes the reason why i have an eating disorder and the reason why i cut myself but how do i fix my eating disorder? i need help please im really young and dont know what the heck to do
Update: btw my dads in jail now and only reason why i posted this question is because i really want help if i dont get the help i will just attempt suicide again and hope it works this time because im sick of being a cutter, being bipolar dealing with the fact im 14 pregnant under weight i get abused by my family and i... show more btw my dads in jail now and only reason why i posted this question is because i really want help if i dont get the help i will just attempt suicide again and hope it works this time because im sick of being a cutter, being bipolar dealing with the fact im 14 pregnant under weight i get abused by my family and i hate myself what the hell am i suppost to do i cant handle much more im sick of living right now and im not ******* trolling i just want help not for just me but my unborn baby... :'(