Casio EX-Z150 Exilim lens error?

So I have a casio Exilim that I haven't dropped or anything, but is displaying a lens error when i turn it on. Sometimes the lens retract before the camera turns off, others I turn the camera on, the lens extend, the screen goes black for a second, then the lends stay extended with the camera off. When this... show more So I have a casio Exilim that I haven't dropped or anything, but is displaying a lens error when i turn it on. Sometimes the lens retract before the camera turns off, others I turn the camera on, the lens extend, the screen goes black for a second, then the lends stay extended with the camera off. When this happens I turn it on and off again until they go back in.

I can't htink of anything I did to it or could have gotten in to the lens. There's nothing visibly wrong, but when I turn it on the lens make a kind of whirring noise.

Is there any way to fix it? I can't remember when i got it, and I don't know if it's still under warranty.

Thanks!