What's your zodiac sign and have you had any bad experiences with the animals of the zodiac?

I'm not talking about the chinese zodiac by the way.-_- I mean the animals that represent some of the signs in the Western zodiac. So... Have you had any bad experiences with rams (Or just sheep in general), bulls (Or just cattle in general...:P), crabs, lions, scorpions, fish, or goats (I know it's... show more I'm not talking about the chinese zodiac by the way.-_-
I mean the animals that represent some of the signs in the Western zodiac.
So... Have you had any bad experiences with rams (Or just sheep in general), bulls (Or just cattle in general...:P), crabs, lions, scorpions, fish, or goats (I know it's sea-goats, but those don't exist!!-_-)?
It can be any type of bad experience, like with food, seeing something disturbing that involved them on TV, just experiences you've had with the live creatures, etc.

This may be a weird question… But I’m just curious. Mainly because I’m a pisces and I’ve had terrible experiences with fish!!>.> I’ve been bitten by piranha, bitten by a shark (I have a scar from that one), and when I was around 5-years-old I had two pet fish and witnessed one of them eat the other.>.< It was kind of an early heartbreaking experience for me.

I’ve had bad experiences with goats too.:| I’ve been chased by a couple at petting zoos when I was younger.>.>

And crabs…. I just get annoyed trying to crack open their shells at SeaFood restaurants. Ugh.-_-