Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 years ago

What's your zodiac sign and have you had any bad experiences with the animals of the zodiac?

I'm not talking about the chinese zodiac by the way.-_-

I mean the animals that represent some of the signs in the Western zodiac.

So... Have you had any bad experiences with rams (Or just sheep in general), bulls (Or just cattle in general...:P), crabs, lions, scorpions, fish, or goats (I know it's sea-goats, but those don't exist!!-_-)?

It can be any type of bad experience, like with food, seeing something disturbing that involved them on TV, just experiences you've had with the live creatures, etc.

This may be a weird question… But I’m just curious. Mainly because I’m a pisces and I’ve had terrible experiences with fish!!>.> I’ve been bitten by piranha, bitten by a shark (I have a scar from that one), and when I was around 5-years-old I had two pet fish and witnessed one of them eat the other.>.< It was kind of an early heartbreaking experience for me.

I’ve had bad experiences with goats too.:| I’ve been chased by a couple at petting zoos when I was younger.>.>

And crabs…. I just get annoyed trying to crack open their shells at SeaFood restaurants. Ugh.-_-

• Bree
    Favorite Answer

This Q is genius ^_____^ oh no! I Piranha and a shark! D: It's a wonder if you ever want to go back into the water.

I have a memory about everyone in my extended family going crabbing and I remember sitting on a giant inflatable whale freaking out because there were all of these crabs under me. But because I was freaking out my whale kept flipping around and I ended up stepping on the crabs. Later years, we went crabbing again and my Aunty asked me to pick one out of the net and it constricted around my hand. She ended up breaking its claws off to get it off -.- So traumatising.

• Shilo

Well, you see, a while back I took a vacation in the mountains. It was suppose to be for just a little play and relaxation. I happened to go hiking the day after my arrival, and I was just enjoying the scenery, when out of nowhere I see this centaur in the distance of a valley galloping towards me - why? idk, but he was laughing as he was reaching back in his quiver for an arrow. I thought, 'surely, you're not going to aim that arrow at me.' He kept laughing, and I got a little scared - I was defenseless, so I thought I better suit up myself and meet my match. So, I turned myself into a Centaur (not hard to do once you discover the magic), and put my legs into high gear and charged at him. He lowered his bow and did a quick reversal and ran full speed away from me......still laughing. I mean, what the heck. Finally, I let the chase end and morphed back into my hikng self.

Those strange four-legged half human / half horse beings with that wild sense of humor. I still don't know what was so funny. He was really having fun at my expense. Well, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

So, you were really bitten by a shark. Wow, now that is nothing to laugh about.

Source(s): Sagittarius
  • tR@c!3

Well my family went to a freshwater spring once and a blue crab chased my dad all through the water and he got pretty freaked out. We were afraid he was going to get pinched pretty bad. The crab wasn't small haha.

Oh, and we found a scorpion just chilling in our washing machine once. That was an unusual surprise.

The scales at publix don't always work the way I want them to either, haha :)

Source(s): Pisces Sun Cancer Moon

what the? u cracked open my brain? u monster u devil u emo t(-__-t)

ya same here i witnessed my baby shark eating a non-baby shark in my fish tank when i was 6 or 7...my dad was a retard thinking shark and fish could co-exist in the same territory., i never really had troubles with any zodiac animals, well.........ugh except i was 11 and i was at the zoo, in the area where u could feed the goats, i randomly picked up a tree stick and kept poking at a goat`s azz cheek, my uncle came over and yelled at me to stop it...so yeah, lol epic fun tho.

Source(s): shirtless cancer

This cat rolled on its back, so i was like "Oooooo, you want me to rub your belly!" So i rubbed its belly with my foot and it clawed the F out of my foot, and ran off. Goats no, Crabs i threw rocks at them and splat. Fish yes, fishes tick me off sometimes, its just the way they are. Rams i saw at the zoo, bulls i help burry one. I help push it in a hole, and it farted for 5 Mins(it was dead). Twins, yea i knew some twins that wanted to fight me before. Also..... Virgins im not sure hahaha

Wow. You're full of interesting questions, aren't you?

I've never had a bad experience with an animal. Well, apart from bees - they're just sneaky little buggers. And i am convinced they can turn their buzzing off just so they can sneak up on you >_>

As for bulls, rams, etc etc, i tend to get on with them very well.

That makes me sound like i have conversations with them :/

I don't.

Well. Sometimes.

>.>

Source(s): Taurus Sun, Libra Moon

yes I got scratched by cats a few times

thankfully never have 1 on 1 with lions or else I won't be here

but I love seafood. Salmon and shrimp especially

Leo sun

I've also been chased by a goat it's scarrry lol and ive been stung by a jellyfish

Ahhh I'm so sorry about your experiences! :/ That's really scary/depressing :(

And I haven't really had any bad experiences with the animals (yet), but I haven't really been around them much to begin with... I'm kind of scared of huge animals haha... and I'm not very naturey/outdoorsy.

Aquarius and a dog was trying to bite me