Is exercising for 3 hours a day everday too much for a 14 year old?

I'm a 14 year old boy, 5'6, and weigh in between 140-145 pounds (haven´t weighed myself recently). My parents say I don´t need to lose weight but I feel that I do. I won´t be exercising for 3 hours straight, I will be exercising for an hour before school (Upper body), an hour when I come back from... show more I'm a 14 year old boy, 5'6, and weigh in between 140-145 pounds (haven´t weighed myself recently).
My parents say I don´t need to lose weight but I feel that I do. I won´t be exercising for 3 hours straight, I will be exercising for an hour before school (Upper body), an hour when I come back from school(Core), and another hour at about 6:00 pm. Oh, and I will only be exercising specific muscle groups while I´m working out. For example, on Monday mornings I´ll work on biceps, in the afternoon I´ll do my lower back, and during the evenings I´ll work on calves. On Tuesday mornings I´ll work on chest exercises, in the afternoon I´ll do ab workouts, and in the evening I´ll work on my legs. And everyday will target different muscles for each of the 3 areas I mentioned (Upper body, Core, and Lower body.) Is this too much for a 14 year old boy? By the way I´m new at this, I have never done a workout in my entire life. As for the diet, I´ll just avoid junk food like candy, chips, and soda.
So...... Is this too much?
Sorry if this was too long.