Financial Aid Appeal Was Rejected, But I Received TAP , QUESTION HELP!?

My FAFSA Appeal was rejected, the financial aid counselor advisor asked me if I have TAP I said yes but ignore the question because in order to qualify for tap you need at least 2.0 and fafsa but my gpa is low.

My question is, can I receive TAP even though I don't have PELL? Also, I have work-study.

Can I talk to my advisor and see if I can receive this money to pay my tuition or there's not way to receive it?

Favorite Answer

fafsa is an application for federal aid. tap is a new york state grant. federal aid and state aid have different rules for satisfactory academic progress. you need a cumulative 2.0 to receive tap if you've already received 4 tap payments in your career as a student. if not, the cumulative gpa requirement is less. you should check with the tap person at your school since they are the ones that will either certify or decertify your tap award.

• baffa

you are able to acquire financial help for graduate college yet you are able to't acquire grant money. you would be eligible for student loans and in all probability a scholarship. the clarification? you're seen an self reliant student and no longer based upon your parents. for greater suggestions please only type FASFA in seek and click on a thank you to coach. undergo in concepts the goverment has a time cut back and so does your state. So record quickly. consistently, ok