Did Justin Bieber REALLY get into a car crash?

Or is this just a lie because a few days ago people were saying Lil Wayne died and now people are saying Justin Bieber was in a car crash

Favorite Answer

No!! Oh my god. I don't understand why people joke around about that or make a rumor about that no matter how much they hate him that is really cruel to do. Justin Bieber gets told he is dead everyday. If he was dead how come he tweeted on Twitter 24 minutes ago Alfredo Flores (Justin Bieber's friend) said "I wish I was as cool as @justinbieber" and Justin Bieber tweeted him back saying "thank you. you are too kind". It is Justin Bieber's real Twitter because he is a Verified Account and only celebrities have Verified Accounts. Also he got asked by TMZ in Los Angeles, California while Justin Bieber was taking a long walk to his friends car TMZ: So where do you plan on headi..? *the paparazzi couldn't finish his sentence* Justin Bieber: I was supposedly dead today. Paparazzi: Do you know why you are dead? Justin Bieber: No, I don't know I was supposedly dead 6 times already Paparazzi: *laughs* So where do you plan on heading? Justin Bieber: Ah I don't know *Justin Bieber asks friend where hes heading* His friend says: your funeral. Justin Bieber: I'm heading to my funeral *laughs*. Everyone makes rumors saying that he is dead so that the media has something to talk about. Justin Bieber is not dead.. oh wait.. he tweeted 5 more times on Twitter to his fans. What is he tweeting in his coffin? Lol. Don't believe everything you hear cause half of it isn't true.

• dupas

Robert dribble dibble and that i could no longer %. between the final 2 because of the fact i'd sense too in charge yet ok Justin beiber coz hes so little and gorgeous like a lil brother Oh i'd go away Miley cyrus at the back of

Rumor

Just remember that if a celeb dies it will literally be ALL over the news so watch the news

Hes my husband

This question again

No

He's my niqqa