promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

NL Sitngo Poker advice Please?

Hi , i like to play poker and i do play well, except for this problem:

it always starts by me playing after a long time of stopping, i win the first day a lot of money, the second day a bit less, the third day a lot less and by the fifth day i have lost it all...

i think i'm going on some sort of tilt because my game is degrading the more consecutive days i play and the only way to stop it is maybe to play once per month, i mean it will take a lifetime to make a thousand bucks like this,is there a solution for this?

thanks in advance.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You are probably not using Bankroll Management. For SNG use the bankroll management rule of 75-100 Buy Ins. You can use over 100 Buy ins for a more conservative and guarantee never to go broke. If you are a winning player and you follow this rule you will never go broke. If you have a bankroll of $1000... the math is 1000/75-100 buyins So 10 to 13.... you can play in SNGs that has a buyin of 10-13. If you lose money then drop down.

Even if you are the best player in the world if you don't follow bankroll management you WILL go broke. It is called variance... you are bound to get a streak of bad luck.

Source(s): SNG Grinder.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

well you probably are making good decisions when you are fresh, but then as you play more you get used to playing and a natural consequence is to loosen up and gamble more

you need to figure out a way to keep that frame of mind that you have when playing the first game after not playing for a week, my guess is you are more cautious and not getting rattled as much - you also may have a tilt problem

• 9 years ago

I know exactly how you feeel. I've gone through the same situation before and im pretty sure most players do when they first start off. Take a look at my article and a lot of your questions will be answered.

http://xdonaldd-diet-solution.blogspot.com/2011/08...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.