NL Sitngo Poker advice Please?

Hi , i like to play poker and i do play well, except for this problem: it always starts by me playing after a long time of stopping, i win the first day a lot of money, the second day a bit less, the third day a lot less and by the fifth day i have lost it all... i think i'm going on some sort of tilt because... show more Hi , i like to play poker and i do play well, except for this problem:
it always starts by me playing after a long time of stopping, i win the first day a lot of money, the second day a bit less, the third day a lot less and by the fifth day i have lost it all...
i think i'm going on some sort of tilt because my game is degrading the more consecutive days i play and the only way to stop it is maybe to play once per month, i mean it will take a lifetime to make a thousand bucks like this,is there a solution for this?
thanks in advance.