blue screen shutting down computer?

okay my computer is new, i just got it like a month ago. Yesterday this blue screen took over... it said

"a problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer"

Theres a lot of other stuff , but one part right under that says "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXEPTION" another time it said "BAD_POOL_HANDLER" and another time "MEMORY MANAGEMENT"

I've tried restarting it... normally and in safe mode. it will still pop up. How do I fix this?

Here are the numbers on THIS error (system service exception)

0x000000B

0x00000000c0000005

0x0000000000020000

0xFFFFF88006F8B7C0

0x0000000000000000

Oh, & how the hell can i install anything ? I JUST said everytime i turn it on, the error pops up and doesnt let me do anything

Favorite Answer

Either a virus or instability with another software. The most important thing on the blue screen is a (0xand a few digits) google that and you will get a solution :)

I would bring the computer where you got it from and see if they will take it back. Have you put any software on the computer? Also have you added more ram to the computer or a new hard drive. Bring it back where it came from. Good luck

It's mean your HDD is damaged.. But It's not true...you can change your RAM ! I mean Just install other RAM on your PC..!!! Sounds your RAM problem...not your HDD !