K-Gostkowski

Defense-Saints

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Nick
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

not to bad but one question.....what happens when adrian peterson blows out his knee in practice next week??? i bet your going to wish you would have waited to draft then wont you??? next year please wait to do any draft till the sunday before the season starts....we are all excited for the season yes, but you dont want to have a draft early then lose a top guy to injury....where as if you wait you will know who is hurt and the rosters will be set.....

i would get rid of MJD and get someone that you know you can count on....over tha past few years we have seen that he is wearing down big time, we all know now why jax kept taylor around for so long.....i would get a guy that was fully healthy last year and not mess about with an injury risk......try to package MJD and ward for charles or ray rice if you can......ward is getting old and pittsburgh have signed cottchery and already had emanual sanders who they love.....so get rid now while you can.....

i would get rid of reggie wayne as well.....indy are pretty much the new orlean saints....they dont have a true number one anymore and more or less hit the guy that is open.....and with collie and dallas clark back there are many more mouths to feed......

not bad though, if you dont listen you should be ok but if you make the deals i have suggested you will dominate....all the best and goodluck on the season

• 8 years ago

Pretty good except for the quarterback position. In an 8 team league I'd expect a bit better than Matt Ryan.

• 8 years ago

Pretty good. The only thing i dont like is spiller. Spiller just isnt an NFL running back, im sorry. Matt Ryan is good and Blount is amazing.

• 8 years ago

7/10 only have 1 stud rb and wr

Source(s): 3 time fantasy champion
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I like it a lot but its hard to tell because 8 teams is so small, a lot of teams probably have really good talent.

Source(s): www.dfalive.com, free $5 for joining.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.