HERM
Lv 4
HERM asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Why does janeane garofalo think Herman Cain is being paid by the tea party to run to deter racism accusations?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyfaxOl4y0Y

Youtube thumbnail

Herman Cain considered running for president in 2000 on the republican ticket, ran for senate in 2004, and has long been a conservative prior to the tea party. Does she not think before she makes such heavy statements as these?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • niHil
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Janeane Garofello is not a representative of the Democrat Party in any way. She is simply a hateful bitter bigoted hobbit. She somehow thinks that MARXIST is a race, and if you stand up to Marxists you are a racist. In Virgina you can find people who wear aluminum foil on their heads and froth about how the "chem-trails" are being used by the government for mind control shenanigans. And although the Leftist Media Sycophants try to say that these people are representatives of Republicans, they are not. Both the Tin Hats and Mz Garofalo are delusional and paranoid, perhaps even schizophrenic, but even if they have the freedom for raving their fantasies, they are representatives of no one but themselves. The real question would be: what sort of fool takes lunatics seriously?

• 10 years ago

Cain is a *TOOL* for the GOP period ! It's so obvious. And the dummy is just beginning to realize it. He has said that the GOP is not showing him the respect that he feels that he deserves lol. (look it up). But sure, I could easily see them using him for that. They did the same thing with the other dummy Michael Steele. Put the Black guys out front to dispute any racial allegations and defend the GOP at all costs. The other dummy Urkel looking Allen West has been very loud lately too.

• She's probably right. Why was Michael Steele made head of the RNC? Coincidence? I think not!!

• Hi
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

I agree with her. He has no chance of winning, as his party is racist

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

She is a loon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.