I'm losing my faith in Christianity and am strongly considering Agnosticism... Help?

Ok, well first off I'm 17. I've been losing my faith in God for many reasons and I'm on the brink of totally trashing it and taking up a form of Agnosticism (Basically I believe in logic, science, etc. but do not ignore the fact there could be a being(s) beyond comprehension surpassing physical laws and... show more Ok, well first off I'm 17. I've been losing my faith in God for many reasons and I'm on the brink of totally trashing it and taking up a form of Agnosticism (Basically I believe in logic, science, etc. but do not ignore the fact there could be a being(s) beyond comprehension surpassing physical laws and others.)

I have been angry towards most Christians for a while now, I find their ignorance offensive, even though I consider myself a Christian. I feel like whenever I see something on facebook or somewhere else on the internet I want to counter it with scientific proof and how they're bigots and don't seem to understand not everybody believes what they believe. I have also recognized many fallacies and just things that make no sense in the Bible and also things that I feel a loving God would not do (Yes, I know God works in mysterious ways, but there are seriously questionable things in there).
I started SERIOUSLY considering Agnosticism these past fews days after getting into science (More specifically Astronomy) when I learned about the vast galaxies, universes, and how insignificant we are. How there is so much more life out there. I can understand how God could have created it all and watch over other extraterrestrials(Which is never mentioned in the bible), but the scientific methods are also much more logical and interesting (Yet mostly theories, which will takes thousands of years to figure out). I can't seem to bring myself to believe that a god created all of that and yet still have all the flaws the bible often depicts. It just makes no sense to me.

Back to Christianity- I have accepted Christ as my saviour (Numerous times, actually, because I feel like some of the times I didn't know what I was asking for). If I accepted him as my savior how am I feeling this way? I've done some bad things in my life (Sex, illegal substances, stealing, lots of other criminality), and I know God forgives all of that (There is a verse somewhere in John that addresses it)- But how am I straying so far from him and his principles if I have accepted him as my savior? Did I do something wrong when accepting him? I still believe in SOME of His morals, and I'm not a bad person for the most part.

How, as a saved Christian my whole life, have I come to the brink of denying his principles and possibly existence? How have I come to the point of seriously questioning this and believing he does not exist?

I feel like I'm only keeping my faith so I don't go to hell... And I remember there being a verse saying that Christ will deny me if I do that? (I don't recall the exact verse, if you know it please tell me). But if I'm 'saved' and turn away from God that means I'm going to hell? Some verses say I will, but some say I won't. Why does it contradict itself?

SO many other people believe in their OTHER gods just as much as Christians believe in THEIRS. They ALL think they are right.
I'm sorry if this all makes no sense and if I'm repetitive, but it's a very frightening issue and my heart is divided on this issue and I can not decide this without help. This is a serious issue that will potentially change my life forever.
I'm going to be praying all the rest of the week, and see if anything might sway me from choosing agnosticism.

Please help me. This is a difficult part of my life. I would like answers from Both Christians AND Agnostics/Athiests please.

too long;didn't read: I don't know if I should leave my Christian faith for Agnosticism/Athiesm and need help choosing.