._. asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

is it okay to cheat on my diet with these cookies?

karsa creme cookies.. they are only 280 calories for like 12 of them and they are delicious and fill me up good .. is this okay to cheat on my less than 600 calorie a day diet i already had 500 calories today :(

Update:

Karsa Creme Cookies.. im in canada so they might not be where you live. They are sandwich looking cookies with creme vanilla creme on the inside. the outer cookie part is chocolate. tastes a bit like an oreo but its wayyy more breakable than oreos.. very crummy texture it just falls apart when u take a bite but they r very delicious u should get them

Update 2:

@ Nani ... too late. i already ate them.

Update 3:

oh i forgot to say. I am a 13 year old girl ,5'1" and 92 pounds

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

LISTEN GIRLY. these crash diets DON'T WORK. I tried the abc, the 2468, 500 cals a day, etc. and guess what? I failed on each one! Actually, I did do the 2468 for a few weeks but as soon as i went over i gained all the weight and MORE. You know how I got healthy? I ATE 1200 calories a day and exercised EVERYDAY 'cept for sunday. The fat MELTED off! Drink lots of water and eat really healthy.I only ate junk twice a week and I kept it under 200 cals. It's okay to snack every once in a while. Moderation is key.(:

Edit: Also, I'm a vegetarian. It's real easy to lose weight once you drop out meat. But I guess it would be okay to eat it every once and a while. Stay away from really salty and fatty foods.

Source(s): Been there; done that.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

unless you are very concerned on your diet i wouldn't. Try to have one day in the week where you can eat some junk and the rest of the days you should diet. If you want to lose weight I recommend exercise so you can eat as much as you want and still lose weight. Micheal Phelps exercises 6 hours a day and is able to eat 10,000 calories a day! If you want to lose weight effectively, you should run or swim laps.

Source(s): I swim and play basketball to lose weight
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

What do these cookies taste like?

Where can i find them?

Sounds kinda good

• Your fine!!! rules are meant to be broken sometimes!!! Just dont eat a whole box like everyday!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Sure

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes it aint gonna do nothing

• 9 years ago

Don't eat them.

• Ava
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

your bad

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.