Need career advice ASAP..LPN or RN or (____)?

K I'll try to trim the fat on this one, I am a medical assistant (just got done with school on ex-tern now planning to sit for certification soon) I was planning to do CMA while I attended college for me "real career" which was RN but since I have been in school I have learned that I am terrified to... show more K I'll try to trim the fat on this one, I am a medical assistant (just got done with school on ex-tern now planning to sit for certification soon) I was planning to do CMA while I attended college for me "real career" which was RN but since I have been in school I have learned that I am terrified to draw blood. My next goal is to get enrolled in another program in the medical field ASAP. Every nursing program has a 2 yr wait (at least) and I still need to do my prerequisites (most of them). Rad. Tech & Nuclear Medicine is the same, I am not very good at math but I do a bang out job at everything else. I'm trying to weigh the pro's and con's but finding myself going in circles. I need help, my friend told me don't bother going to LPN school just go straight to RN, seems like it makes sense but I am confused b/c of the accelerated programs in community college for LPN to RN. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
2 answers 2