How to start a business?

Could someone explain to me how to start a business...

I want to buy a piece of land and build a motocross track and run a business out of it...

Could someone please explain to me some of the steps I should take to create this business?

Thank you very much! :)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Start with a good plan. Go to the Small Business Administration office in your area to find sample plans.

Things to think about:

How much land will you need for the track, parking, stands and facilities? Add at least 2 acres to the total and look into buying land in area. Be prepared to pay the property taxes and make sure you meet all zoning laws in your area.

Find out how much insurance will cost you? Talk to insurance agents and ask for advice.

Then find out what are the requirements you need to meet for restrooms, handicap accessibility, food sales and the like. If your are outside city limits, you will need to install a well and septic system and make sure the water quality meets health code standards.

• 5 years ago

I endorse you learn "Skip College: Go Into Business for Yourself." It's an e-book, and the hyperlink is connected. There are tons of examples given, and approaches to maintain it functional. You are absolutely historical ample to begin your possess industry, however you undoubtedly want a plan. You additionally must uncover anything you are passionate approximately - you can be much more likely to experience it, and much more likely to make a well residing. Also, don't forget that you can certainly not cross unsuitable serving to different men and women make THEIR goals come real.

• -
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

1) Have lots of money

2) Have good credit

3) Have experience related to your business

4) Have a good business plan

5) Take that money and credit, and approach a bank for a nice loan to get whatever is needed for your business, including advertising. The bank will want to see 20-30% of the project cost come from you.

6) Pray

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Get advice on identifying a market need, writing a business plan, and setting up a new venture.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

My suggestion is to just go to your local races. If you are interested in racing at the Loretta Lynn's, then you need to qualify at a LL qualifier and regional. If you are good and stand out from the other racers, than chances are sponsors will be interested in you. Good luck! Hope you do good!(:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.