Is anyone hosting free MW2 10th Prestige Lobbies?

If you can get me 10th prestige + all unlocks I would greatly appreciate it, although I can't pay so... My GT is xxr0guesniperxx if you would be willing to get me 10th.

Or, if you know an unpatched way to do it with a usb that would work to. Thank You.

Favorite Answer

Modern Warfare 2:

---------------------------

10th Prestige Level 70 - 48 hour trial

10th Prestige Level 70 + Challenge Lobby - 1 month

Challenge Lobby + Your choice of prestige and level - 3 month

CoD4:

---------

10th Prestige Level 55 - 48 hour trial

10th Prestige Level 55 + Gold Guns - 1 month

One time infection of choice (Goes away when you restart xbox or join another match) - 48 hour trial

All infections permenant (You can host lobbies even if you restart your xbox) - 6 month

All lobbies are legit and if you don't believe that then you can go find another lobby. To order send your lobby of choice and the code for the correct payment as well as the time you wish to receive your lobby on the following day. Send all to PTK Thunder

Source(s): You are not going to find any cheaper prices for about another 6 months

Dude. There are plenty who host free. You can even occasionally get into one in a public. Since MW2 is about to become about 2 years old it's going to follow in Cod 4's footsteps and become nearly unplayable anyway. But if your that concerned just go look around on forums. Be careful though. Try using an alternate account just in case the host is trying to do the opposite of what you want.

Source(s): Over 30 hours into mw2 multiplayer to get 10th legit just to get deranked -_-

I report everyone who 10th prestiges and ban them. I am now watching your profile so don't even think of doing it. It is hacking and tampering with a game system which not only doesn't go down with Microsoft, it doesn't go down with the law either.

I did know some people's GT that could do them but I sold my xbox and I've forgotten the GT sorry

you can't do a mw2 10th lobby anymore. its fully patched now. guess you'll just have to play like all the non cheaters.

ppl rarely will host thhem for free because they hav to buy j-tags witch cost $20 thats y they ask for 1600 mincrosoft points