Kevin asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

Buy or Sell: Derrick Rose will make The Hall Of Fame by the end of his career?

what do you think and why?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Put it this way, every single NBA Most Valuable Player in the history of the game is a first ballot Hall of Famer. The fact that Rose is the youngest ever helps his case tremendously as well. The scary thing is, he's improving at such a good rate. If he stays healthy and Chicago continue to build a team around him, he could become a very good player in this league. So far, he's done everything right and I believe that will continue to do so.

So, Buy.

• 8 years ago

BUY 100%. Best player in the league by far. he dont got the size, but he has the heart and determination to win, on a bad team too. And thats what makes him a hall of fame caliber player. It may be too early, but think about it: how many players have had his ability early in his career? if you can name some, i guarantee you that they are in the hall of fame or will be in the future.

• 8 years ago

Except for the one's still playing no mvp of the league hasn't made the hall of fame. And i presume the Rose will continue to better his jumpshot, making him virtually impossible to defend. So I buy it.

• 8 years ago

Too early to tell, you never know if he could get hit with a serious injury, but if he keeps playing at a high level like he has been, and he adds a few chips to his name then yeah.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

A Buy for sure... Rose is going to get better and better... He'll be in the HOF someday.

• 8 years ago

sell players can't be entered into the hall of fame if they are active.

• 8 years ago

If he continues to improve and wins a championship or two, then yes.

• Justin
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I would like to auction it for Michael Jordan

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

YES. he's just amazing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.