Cannot get on google?

My sister got rid of firefox on my laptop and replaced it with google chrome. Now I can't get on google no matter what. I can go anywhere else except places that are related to google.. like youtube. I can't sign up or sign in and this is what it says... This webpage is not available Google Chrome's... show more My sister got rid of firefox on my laptop and replaced it with google chrome. Now I can't get on google no matter what. I can go anywhere else except places that are related to google.. like youtube. I can't sign up or sign in and this is what it says...

This webpage is not available
Google Chrome's connection attempt to www.google.com was rejected. The website may be down, or your network may not be properly configured.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the wrench menu > Options > Under the Hood > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Error 102 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED): The server refused the connection.
2 answers