Cannot get on google?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
My sister got rid of firefox on my laptop and replaced it with google chrome. Now I can't get on google no matter what. I can go anywhere else except places that are related to ...show more
Best Answer
that might be a problem of proxy server

remove all the proxy from your browser
and if it didnt happen then you have to check you internet connection

also check that your network is configured correctly means that is you are on network then you must have a unique subnet ip that is been not used by someone else

Source:

http://starta-website.com/
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

• ? answered 3 years ago
    I too have same problem wit ma Facebook ..please help me ..only this website is not working other websites are working perfectly..

This webpage is not available
    Google Chrome's connection attempt to www.facebook.com was rejected. The website may be down, or your network may not be properly configured.
    Here are some suggestions:
    Reload this webpage later.
    Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
    Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
    If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the wrench menu > Options > Under the Hood > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
    Error 102 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED): The server refused the connection.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock