Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 years ago

Am I old enough to tie my tubes? What about my religion?

I'm 21 weeks pregnant. It has an emotional toll on me and I don't think its normal. I'm so afraid of my child not being born. Its hard to take care of yourself extra while being pregnant. Too much for me to handle cuz I worry about every little thing! So much it drives my husband crazy! I know we can't protect our unborn babies from everything especially when you have family that's all against my child. I'm praying so hard that my child will be born and healthy. I don't know what I would do if something would happ. This is my first baby too. So I decided that I should maybe tie my tubes after the birth of my baby. Pregnancy is beautiful but also worrisome. I have no support and I feel alone. Noone cares what happens to my baby only I do. So am I old enough to tie my tubes? I live in Texas and I'm a Catholic. I'm 23 yd. I don't care if my husband leaves me cuz I don't want to have 3 kids. Its just too much to stress about 247.

Favorite Answer

Take one day at a time. Don't think a lot. Don't get tensed. Don't worry its natural to be worried about well being of your baby. Every woman has this insecurity. I am sure you are fine. Eat healthy food and do normal things that you do and take care of yourself. Get good rest as well. Think positive as the fetus can get positive vibes from you. Listen to music or read books and distract yourselves from worries. After delivery, you can consult the doctor and get pills or birth control measures. Don't worry I am sure your husband will understand. Why do you think someone is against your child being born. You and your husband should be concerned about your lives and not others. First get rid of your negative thought. Get good friends who can support you. Talk to people you like either family or friends.

No. Get therapy before you make your final decision though. And religious matters are best handled by a religious figure you trust. You do have a choice. If your chosen religion does not meet your needs you can always consider others. Your family will come around eventually. I had the same problem with my family when I got pregnant with my son. The day I went onto labor everyone was happy and excited.

You're old enough to have them tied if you decide to go that route. Honestly though, it sounds like you're having anxiety, possibly due to the horomonal imbalance caused by pregnancy. Talk to your doctor to see if there's a low dose anxiety medication you can take while pregnant. You should address this now because post-partum will be much worse if you experience untreated anxiety now. Taking low dose meds if approved by your doc will help - if you keep stressing and are full of anxiety it'll be much worse on your unborn child than approved anxiety medication.

I would desire to declare I believe those females right here,why take suggestion from a pothead and a drug broking who lives off of our hard earned funds. Im pregnant with toddler #2 and Im making plans on getting my tubes tied after the toddler is born to boot.So its your physique,you do what you prefer with it and dont enable all of us noticeably somebody of that nature get to you. sturdy success and congrats! Edit-Heres yet another sturdy question to think of roughly,your question made me think of of it.If getting your tubes tied is a sin then a majority of those "non secular human beings" have faith getting married and utilising delivery administration to avert being pregnant in the previous they're waiting for a baby,isnt that a sin to boot.Isnt it sorta a similar thought? different than the apparent,youve had infants and now dont prefer to have greater infants,fairly than basically struggling with being pregnant in the previous you ever grow to be pregnant? purely a concept. and to no longer point out alot of folk have faith God will settle on what number infants you have isnt that the case for say a females who has been informed she would be in a position to under no circumstances have infants and then growth she turns into pregnant? Isnt it sorta a similar subject while somebody gets their tubes tied if God needs you to have greater infants you've got greater infants?Isnt that how some religions have faith it occurs?by using Gods decision no longer your individual.

u should be able to. dont stress it makes ur baby stress. good luck just ask ur doc he will give you more answers that are more sccuraate and can help u with the process

• You sound like you may be experiencing depression, you should contact a pregnancy support centre in your community =)