buddha feast calories at pf changs? im confused?

im planning on getting the buddha feast at pf changs because its very low in calories... or so it says!

on the pf changs website it says that the steamed buddha feast is- "serving size 6 ounces, servings per dish 2, and calories 55" which is a total of 110 calories!

however on other websites it says the steamed buddha feast is 200 calories! and i have looked up pics of it on google and it looks saturated in sauce so i find it hard to believe the meal is only 110. has anyone ever gotten this and is it covered in sauce? also if anyones knows how many calories that would help too! thanks

Best Answer

According to PF Chang's nutritional value, the steamed Buddha Feast with white rice is 2 servings and the whole thing is 235 calories. The one with brown rice is also 2 servings and 210 calories. The serving with white rice has too much sodium in my opinion, 575 mgs! I've never eaten this dish, and I stopped going to PF Chang's because their food is too salty.

http://www.pfchangs.com/menu/NutritionalInfo.aspx

It does sound like he likes you, distinctly in the experience that your buddy says he advised her he does. I completely comprehend the place you're coming from on the concern of what might take place on your friendship in case you broke up. i think of as long as you 2 have reliable emotions for the different, your friendship is working a danger besides in case you are not getting mutually. finally somebody will become uninterested in the soreness of craving for an intensive buddy and could provide the friendship up. unhappy, yet real lots of the time. to boot, I in simple terms broke up with my boyfriend 2 days in the past and it sucks via fact we've been acquaintances first, yet i'm able to inform you that i don't be apologetic with regards to the dating in any respect. I unquestionably have discovered plenty from it. reliable good fortune!