I wonder what is the exact content of the soul. Which human assets are attached to it?

It is unclear to my after science progress to answer this question. If some people answers that the content of the soul is the spiritual matter or the spirit. Then I must ask what is the spiritual matter or the spirit. If that is God's endow or bless, I will be even more confused. Is there any God? And is it... show more It is unclear to my after science progress to answer this question. If some people answers that the content of the soul is the spiritual matter or the spirit. Then I must ask what is the spiritual matter or the spirit. If that is God's endow or bless, I will be even more confused. Is there any God? And is it possible to communicate with him with something not spiritual like human language? After all language is part of the mind and the mind dwells in the brain. Doesn't it dwell in the brain?