X asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 9 years ago

I wonder what is the exact content of the soul. Which human assets are attached to it?

It is unclear to my after science progress to answer this question. If some people answers that the content of the soul is the spiritual matter or the spirit. Then I must ask what is the spiritual matter or the spirit. If that is God's endow or bless, I will be even more confused. Is there any God? And is it possible to communicate with him with something not spiritual like human language? After all language is part of the mind and the mind dwells in the brain. Doesn't it dwell in the brain?

Favorite Answer

My dear friend, everything that exists in our multidimensional plane is one. In other words we are all infinite manifestations of the same energy.

read this:

www.abstractcatechism.blogspot.com

No one has a soul, and all humans combined create the true idea of one human in its' infinite manifestations. In fact you are a combination of what I possibly could have been.

Nature is just running its' own course, and you are witnessing it. (God, (not the one that christianity portrays) ).

good luck.

• pinson

for people who have faith in the soul, the question of its region has a perennial interest. the classic Egyptians thought that it replaced into chanced on in the middle, and tomb photographs from around 2000BCE (in the previous the consumer-friendly era) instruct the god Anubis weighing the soul-encumbered heart against the Feather of reality. In 1515 Leonardo da Vinci replaced into denounced as a sorcerer for attempting to stumble on the soul by using dissecting the ideas, following the thought of the time that it existed in the centre of the top. some believers declare that the soul is an insubstantial entity (derisively labelled by using Cambridge logician Gilbert Ryle as 'the ghost in the gadget'), yet this begs the classic philosophical question how an insubstantial entity can ever impression a fabric physique. American medical expert Duncan MacDougall concluded from this that the soul, if it exists, would desire to have weight, and in 1907 pronounced experiments the place he measured the exchange in weight of death tuberculosis sufferers. His answer, encapsulated in a later action picture identify, replaced into that the soul weighed 21g. Make of that what you will. in case you have a replica of a bible ( which I desperately desire which you do), turn to Genesis 2:7. 18. you will see that one and all residing creatures are reffered to as, no longer having souls yet are souls themselves. Then visit Ezekiel 18:4- States that the soul this is sinning it itself will die, would not say the guy will die and the soul will shop residing in limbo someplace yet we are the souls.

There is no evidence that a soul as an object exists. It is probably best to think of a soul as a metaphor of life which ceases to exist when the body dies. Also there is no evidence that God exists either. Philosophy has pretty much rejected that there is a spiritual world separate from the physical world. There is only the physical. Sorry, but beliefs cannot be verified and are little more than wishes.

• ?

Ah, a man of science. Very well, you'll no doubt understand possibilities quite well then. Well my current personality, likes, dislikes etc could all be combined into a self image. This self image is a possibility. Even when I die my self image exists as a possibility, a kind of meta existence.

Unless time ends I should hope that my self image arises again sometime in the unimaginably distant future in which case I'm still the same person. From death to my new reality I will experience nothing so the journey should be short.

Basically what I'm saying is that the soul doesn't need to be made of anything at all for it to reappear elsewhere. It's just about circumstances really.

Guess we won't know till we die or maybe even then we won't...

• xaxorm

The soul does not have a material existence, neither is it a well-defined phenomenon of the physical brain. It is not the same as conscience, since naturalists believe in that, and other aspects of the mind. The soul is a supernatural concept, since people who believe in the soul say it is so and they believe it lasts after death! So, if you do not believe in the supernatural you should not waste any effort thinking about it.

If you do believe in an extra, unseen, super-real level of existence that is completely beyond the limits of human reason then, almost by definition, you can say, write and believe just about anything you want about it. The only limit is your imagination and I don't believe that truth really is stranger than fiction!

Source(s): The memory, the consciousness, the conscience...all these and others are proven, real, repeatable experiences of the human mind, which is in turn a proven phenomenon of the physical brain. All those things disappear when you die, along with your physical aspects. That's why the soul is different and, in my view, not real.

Your soul (your spirit) is your essence. It embodies your thoughts, feelings, aspirations, desires, beliefs, ambitions, etc. It is more of who you are than your physical body. Without all those things, you cease to exist as the person you are. God exists, but not necessarily in the conventional way, but as a universal "force" that operates through you and all humanity. Gregg Braden speaks of the science behind it in his book "The Divine Matrix."

http://www.soulsastray.com/

First, God. If we listen to great spritual people, ie: Bhagavan Krishna, Jesus Christ (not the bible), Mahavatar Babaji, Lahiri Mahasaya, Swami Sri Yukteswar, Neale Donald Walsch and Paramahansa Yogananda, Mahatma Gandhi. God is not a entity but everything. Including us. Our soul is the part of us that is closest to and our physical connection to non physical energy. God (for lack of a better word) can and does communicate. The thing is is that most do not listen. So, what is the "exact content" of the soul ? non physical energy.

No-one can answer this for sure, it all comes down to personal beliefs. Anyone who claims to undoubtedly know the truth behind the soul, existance of God etc is either wrong or a liar.

the soul is our inner though,out conscience.

our hopes,dreams,wishes.what can not be even described by words:feelings.

it has been very romanticized but the soul is just our brain (thinking)it knows what is good and bad.and acting from there!

There are no assets or liabilities attached to the soul,

all those stay behind. <}:-})