Amy asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

麻煩各位英文高手是否可以幫忙翻譯林克孝先生這封感人的信2

大家好 這是第二段

我對山的浪漫想像使我走上這條路,希望大家在怪罪我之餘,也能因為這個浪漫本質而用另一個角度欣賞我的莽撞. 不過,如果怪我可以使大家能消一些氣,我也會很甜蜜的接受。被罵,此時是甜蜜的。大家要好好過這輩子.

麻煩大家.謝謝.

2 Answers

Rating
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

我對山的浪漫想像使我走上這條路,希望大家在怪罪我之餘,也能因為這個浪漫本質而用另一個角度欣賞我的莽撞. Itis my mere infatuation on mountains leading me onto this journey. It is also my humble plea for yourappreciation of this passion of mine, even through your disapproval.

不過,如果怪我可以使大家能消一些氣,我也會很甜蜜的接受。However,I would cheerfully take the blame, should it make peace for all my dearfriends.被罵,此時是甜蜜的。Forthis, being scolded tastes so bitterly sweet.大家要好好過這輩子 Youall, please, do enjoy your lives.

我暫時回不去,如同我不能回到童年。Iwill not be home any time soon, as if it were the youth I left behind.但我們一定會再相見。But,we shall all meet again.我想知道我走後的地球發生什麼事,也會準備一些我在另一個世界看到的其他地球難以想像的趣事,讓我們下次相會有說不完的話題.Atthat time, please do tell me all that I have missed and I will also tell youall about the exciting adventures of mine on the other side. Then, we are sure going to have endlesschit-chats to make up the time we have missed. 像爬山前的短暫分別,我出門去登一座沒爬過的山了.Farewell, my friends! This separation is just like the one rightbefore our next journey – to conquer another inviting peak.我會希望大家能堅強地原諒我的疏忽。Iwould have prayed for your strengths to forgive my carelessness.我希望大家能把有限的生命與相聚無限延長到想像中的一生。Iwould also wish for eternal companionship with all my close friends even asmortal as we all are.

我對山的浪漫想像使我走上這條路,希望大家在怪罪我之餘,也能因為這個浪漫本質而用另一個角度欣賞我的莽撞. Itis my mere infatuation on mountains leading me onto this journey. It is also my humble plea for yourappreciation of this passion, even through your disapproval.

不過,如果怪我可以使大家能消一些氣,我也會很甜蜜的接受。However,I would cheerfully take the blame, should it make peace for all my dearfriends.被罵,此時是甜蜜的。Forthis, being scolded tastes so bitterly sweet.大家要好好過這輩子 Youall, please, do enjoy your lives.[Too long again, see next post.]

2011-08-18 11:37:33 補充:

Sorry that I just realized that I had multiple pastes. Please delete everything after:

像爬山前的短暫分別,我出門去登一座沒爬過的山了.

• 阿昌
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I cause me to the mountain romantic imagination to step onto this road, hoped everybody when blames me, can also use another angle because of this romantic essence to appreciate my rash. However, if blames me to be possible to enable everybody to disappear some gas, I also very happy acceptance. By scolding, this time is happy. Everybody is friends with feeling better this whole life.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.