How can I receive free international calls to a land line?

Here is the deal. My parents live in Kiev, Ukraine, my grandmother lives in Los Angeles, California. I want to find a way my parents can call her for free or cheep using their computer and have her land line ring. I don't want my parents to get any hardware devices or for my grandma to have to get... show more Here is the deal. My parents live in Kiev, Ukraine, my grandmother lives in Los Angeles, California. I want to find a way my parents can call her for free or cheep using their computer and have her land line ring. I don't want my parents to get any hardware devices or for my grandma to have to get internet.
Any Ideas?

I was reading into SIP, VOIP. Routing a sip call to a landlines but nothing I found would work the way I want.

My other idea is a bit complicated but at the same time easy. Have my parents log into my router, Wake On LAN one of my PC's, it would boot up and load Skype, then Skype would auto answer their free Skype call, and then a program that I could make my self would detect all that and dial my grandmother(local call for me) if my or her line is busy play a mp3 to them saying to try back in a few, I would just need to find a way to route my parents voice(Skype)to her phone threw my modem
Update: I found something...

What about a Linksys SPA-3102 or Sipura SPA-3000 at my house and my parents using SJphone(Software) directly IP connected/forwarded to my SPA3102 work bypassing SIP providers? My grandmother is a toll free call for me.