Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

What are your NFL sleeper picks ,NFC & AFC?

NFC I have the Phx Cardinals

AFC I have the Cleveland Browns

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

NFC: 49ers

AFC: I don't have any real sleeper teams in the AFC. I think everybody that made the playoffs last year will do it again this year, with the exception of the Chiefs/San Diego swapping...but everyone is picking the Chargers anyways.

But I guess my sleeper would be Indy. I don't think anybody is really taking them seriously when it comes to legitimate contenders in the AFC. I think they are. Indy is my Super Bowl pick for the AFC. I think Reggie Wayne's healed Knee+Clark, Collie and Addai all healthy again+ Peyton Manning is really going to make some noise this year.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Every year a couple teams come out of nowhere and exceed expectations. This year I think San Francisco could be that team in the NFC.

Picking a team from the AFC is a lot harder, there are so many teams that you know are going to be in the playoff hunt, which doesn't really leave too much room for a sleeper to emerge. I guess I'll go with Oakland. I think San Diego wins that division though.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm with you with the Cardinals in the NFC or possibly Minnesota.In the AFC I'd go with Oakland.

• Sleeper picks in the NFC - Lions, Rams and Cowboys as nobody really expects much form any of them.

Sleeper picks in the AFC - Raiders as nobody expects much from this team even though they were 6th in points scored last year.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

it's the Arizona Cardinals, not the Phoenix Cardinals

anyways for my sleeper picks, I don't either of these teams will make playoffs but they will do better that some expect

NFC- Carolina Panthers

AFC- Cleveland Browns

but neither makes playoffs

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

NFC- Detroit

AFC- Oakland

• 9 years ago

NFC: Redskins they will win the superbowl

AFC: Raiders they will lose the superbowl

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.