Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

What are your NFL sleeper picks ,NFC & AFC?

NFC I have the Phx Cardinals

AFC I have the Cleveland Browns

Favorite Answer

NFC: 49ers

AFC: I don't have any real sleeper teams in the AFC. I think everybody that made the playoffs last year will do it again this year, with the exception of the Chiefs/San Diego swapping...but everyone is picking the Chargers anyways.

But I guess my sleeper would be Indy. I don't think anybody is really taking them seriously when it comes to legitimate contenders in the AFC. I think they are. Indy is my Super Bowl pick for the AFC. I think Reggie Wayne's healed Knee+Clark, Collie and Addai all healthy again+ Peyton Manning is really going to make some noise this year.

Every year a couple teams come out of nowhere and exceed expectations. This year I think San Francisco could be that team in the NFC.

Picking a team from the AFC is a lot harder, there are so many teams that you know are going to be in the playoff hunt, which doesn't really leave too much room for a sleeper to emerge. I guess I'll go with Oakland. I think San Diego wins that division though.

I'm with you with the Cardinals in the NFC or possibly Minnesota.In the AFC I'd go with Oakland.

• Sleeper picks in the NFC - Lions, Rams and Cowboys as nobody really expects much form any of them.

Sleeper picks in the AFC - Raiders as nobody expects much from this team even though they were 6th in points scored last year.

it's the Arizona Cardinals, not the Phoenix Cardinals

anyways for my sleeper picks, I don't either of these teams will make playoffs but they will do better that some expect

NFC- Carolina Panthers

AFC- Cleveland Browns

but neither makes playoffs

NFC- Detroit

AFC- Oakland

NFC: Redskins they will win the superbowl

AFC: Raiders they will lose the superbowl