Whats the right age to start teaching my dog about sex?

I have a dog charlie (male) and he is 4 years old, and im just wondering when i should start teaching him about sex?

Best Answer

If you are thinking about breeding:

Boys can start to have sperm at 7 months old, but 10 months, is more common. Young dogs do not have quality sperm. Almost all dogs will have sperm by one year.

Stud dogs are at their prime between 18 months and 4 years old (or 5), after that, the quality of the sperm starts to lessen, and the ability to penetrate eggs, lessens. By 10 years old, most stud dogs do not produce sperm that will impregnate a female dog.

Source(s): Veterinary Studies

Well hard to say some people tell their dogs around the age of 1 and some around the age of 8 I told my dog at 3 cuz she's young but not to young and I think she should know by now I think the best age is around 3-6 but it's you're choice

• well 4 years in dog years or human years i suggest asking about what hes heard about it first

When he starts asking questions about sex.

• WACO

Its too late, he already knows. Who teaches the wild animals?

Source(s): Mad Magazine

ummm how about when he turns 6 lol

• Esa

yeah you can teach him how to have sex with you

You can never start too soon.

LMFAO are u for real ?? is this a trick question?

It depends, does he like it when you poke him.