What should I do about my 7 year old son?

When I discipline my children, I always remain calm, consistent and serious. This has worked for my 14 year old son and a 10 year old daughter. However, this has not worked for my 7 year old son. When he was a baby, I tried to teach him to go to sleep without me holding him. He did not sleep for 4 nights stayed up... show more When I discipline my children, I always remain calm, consistent and serious. This has worked for my 14 year old son and a 10 year old daughter. However, this has not worked for my 7 year old son. When he was a baby, I tried to teach him to go to sleep without me holding him. He did not sleep for 4 nights stayed up all nights crying until I finally picked him up. He fell asleep in 5 minutes and I put him down. He woke up later in the night and he started crying so I held him and he went back to sleep. Then he woke up 30 minutes later and cried. He didn't sleep for 28 days and stayed up all nights crying. 3 days after he turned 2, I threw away his bottle and pacifier. He cried for 1 month and did not sleep for 1 month. We were at the park one time and my son threw a stick at another girl and it took me 6 hours to get him to apologize after time out. He threw his plastic duck toys at me in the kitchen. I put him in time out and he would not apologize for no matter how many times I put him back. He will not eat healthy foods. I tried everything (i.e. no food/snacks until you eat your dinner, time out if you don't eat, etc. I have to let him junk food because he almost starved himself. I use Supernanny's bedtime technique and he keeps getting up. One day, he got up from time out for 12 hours and stayed for 4 minutes. Every school day his teacher states in his daily progress report and calls my cell that he disrupts the class. Three months ago while I was doing grocery shopping, his teacher called my cell telling me to pick him up because he threw a tape dispenser at a girl in his class. We had a meeting with my son's homeroom teacher, the principal, and the girl's parents. Her parents had to take her to the doctor to make sure she was alright and thank god she was. My son got suspended for one week. I grounded my son for a week and he was not allowed to watch TV and play games. It took me 1 week to get him to him to write an apology letter to the girl and her family. 3 days ago, a few relatives came over and will be staying till Aug 27. My cousin brought her 3 year old daughter and my son tried to choke her because his other aunt was "being annoying." He was tested for mental disorders such as ADHD, HDD, Autism, Bi-polar, personality disorder, Huntington's disease, childhood/paranoid Schizophrenia, etc. Medication didn't help him and he said he will continue to do what he wants.
10 answers 10