Cost of a 100x50 foot steel frame building?

i am thinking of building a 100x50 or a 70x80 foot steal frame building on my 8 acres i have done a lot of research but cant get a clear idea of the cost mostly how mush it would cost to construction and pored slab if any one has ever done anything like this. any information would be great also i plan to build... show more i am thinking of building a 100x50 or a 70x80 foot steal frame building on my 8 acres i have done a lot of research but cant get a clear idea of the cost mostly how mush it would cost to construction and pored slab if any one has ever done anything like this. any information would be great

also i plan to build a free standing house in the rear of the building making it a shop/house combination if any one can send me a link to any blue prints of any thing like this i would really appreciate it

thank you