Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Perry Vs: Obama. Who will win the prize.?

Obama can not run on his record. He has no record of success.

Obama can not run on results . He has no positive results.

Obama can not win. So why would he even waste his time.

Perry Is Not Politically Correct. He calls a damn Spade a Spade.

Perry Is actually successful.

Perry has brought about positive results.

Perry will be the next President of the United States.

Best Answer

Perry will get the nomination and he will defeat Obama. Perry has off-the-chart charisma; he will win over the independents and most of the Tea Party loyalists--and, of course, the Republicans. Perry is a campaigner like none other. He is the "star quality" candidate the GOP has been looking for; he is, in effect, Ronald Reagan reborn. It's reported that Obama's campaign strategy is to attack the Republicans. That won't work. The question voters have for Obama is not about the "sins" of the Republicans, but, rather "What have YOU accomplished, Mr. President?" He has no credible answer to that question. On the stump, Perry is awesome. He can excite and motivate crowds like very few campaigners. In short, Obama will be a one-term president (thank God).

Source(s): Extensive reading, particularly articles in "Real Clear Politics."

My theory is that those GOP applicants are perfect here so as that Sarah Palin won't look so undesirable in 2016. Obama will win lower back because of the fact all of those applicants are undesirable. in order that which you be responsive to, i'm not an Obama hater. I in basic terms desire that he have been given elected in 2012 or 2016 so human beings could look at him so badly for inheriting a cluster**** of issues that have been brewing for the reason that Reagan took workplace.

I can't tell you who will win, but I can tell you Perry is at least a 10,000 times man for the job than Hussein Obama will ever be. I surely hope Perry wins, but wilth all of the idiot liberal voting for this idiot Hussein Obama, who knows.

The danger to America is not Hussein Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Hussein Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Hussein Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.

I'm sure Perry will slip up and call Obama a spade.

Perry/Bachman 2012!

• Koria

Romney

• M&T

I want to know if he plans on fundamentally changing things back..this social experiment were going thou is a frigging mess..empty promises for three years has proven this president is just an empty suit!

• Gungy

FLSwamp's answer is best......people vote based on the ability to be bullshitted by rhetoric by what is "said" instead of using common sense based on what's been "done". AS REFLECTED IN THE POLL he sites, all that shows is the level of Obama's rhetoric is only as brilliant when directed to those polled are ignorant.

Obama, Perry is a nutjob and America still hasn't forgotten what happened the last time we let a republican run things.

• ash

Give me a break, Perry is the fool who suggested secession as a viable option for Texas.

Governor GoodHair has also had to back off on his mandatory HPV vaccinations - mistake, he calls it. The dud is just one more political opportunist. ( I was going to type dude but dud works better anyway)