?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Survey;Do you put candles on your birthday cake?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEXY IRISH BEAR!! XX

Best Answer

Only the one shaped like numbers, cause if I used 39 individual candles the first candles would be melted by the time the happy Bday song was sang.

Source(s): Thanks babe. Your a Doll! @ Abbie thank you sweetie @ Zorro she did say which Bear - Irish Bear, and thank you!
  • Emma

History of the Birthday Candle: Another symbol of birthday celebrations is the birthday candles. The Greek people who took their cakes to Artemis placed candles on the cakes because it made the cakes look as if it was glowing like the full moon. The Germans known as excellent candle makers began making small candles for their cakes. Some German family's would one large candle symbolizing the "light of life. The candle is marked with lines and numbers (usually 12) that would be burned every year. Some people believe the candle were placed on cakes for religious reasons. Others believe that the smoke from the candles would take their wishes up to the heavens.

I used to but if I put candles on a cake for each year I am nowadays I would need a gigantic cake and I would be running a grave risk of catching my home on fire.

Methusalah was over 900 when he died. I think I can beat that, at least I feel that I Can (LoL).

Poseidon

• My mum puts the candles on my birthday cake :D

no :( i have never celebrated my birthday after my 8th. My mom make a cake.but don't put candles or don't sing happy birthday. Sometimes there are only my mum,grand ma and me when we cut it and eat.my dad and brothers were at work. I've never had any surprizes or parties. I wish i'd have one this time.but i know it will be the same. And i'll be 20 this december

No..lol, that eats into eating time, i have no patience

Happy Birthday to the Irish Bear, hope you have a good one :))

It wouldn't be a birthday cake without candles.

• Joan

I haven't had a birthday cake for many years. Now, if I did get one, the amount of candles on it would melt the icing. ha ha.

No, my mum puts the candles on :)

but when I make my parents cakes I allways put candles on their cakes

Yes, but the numbers not individual candles of the number of my age.