Selling a jointly owned home.?

I and my mother are down as joint owners of our house on all deed etc. We both signed for this to be so. This house is my one and only HOME. Now though, our relationship is very strained. For the last 5 years I have paid 50-50 towards every conceivable bill towards this house with her. She says she is going to... show more I and my mother are down as joint owners of our house on all deed etc. We both signed for this to be so. This house is my one and only HOME.

Now though, our relationship is very strained. For the last 5 years I have paid 50-50 towards every conceivable bill towards this house with her.
She says she is going to sell the house, she says she is going to get my name removed from the deeds/register. She says she will not give me a penny from the sale, even though I have contributed nearly £35000 over the last 5 years to the house etc.
Can she get my name removed, and am I entitled to any proceeds from any sale, seeing that I am a joint owner, none of this tenant in common stuff.
Any advice please.
Update: Oh, by the way, the house is ours outright, no mortgage etc owing.