Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

DID JACKIE CHAN REALLY DIED ???

ive been hearing rumors, and stuff on fb saying "R.I.P JACKIE CHAN" and im like WHAT !?!?!?!?!

48 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

No, it was a hoax from earlier in the year highlighting how easy it is to corrupt our flow of information now we all have instantly accessable information media.

• 3 years ago

When Did Jackie Chan Died

• 8 years ago

A Los Angeles hospital has reported that Jackie Chan has passed away. The legendary Hong Kong actor who appeared in over 100 films died last night following a heart attack. He was promoting his most recent film, 'Kung Fu Panda 2'. Doctors say his heavy schedule was causing extreme stress and putting too much pressure on his heart. Chan was scheduled to fly to Hong Kong today to begin shooting on his next film '1911'.

• 8 years ago

No , Jackie Chan I Still Allive ,

& For Yall People Who Think He's Dead ,

Ya'll Stupid & Will Belevie Anything You Hear .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Can it be real that each living individual has the ability to recognize their dreams merely through making use of the power of their minds? Do you are among those individuals? The first answer we currently understand because we see successful individual every day however if the 2nd answer is no then you just find properly to change your life completely and this only happens this book Manifestation Miracle, a book that you can find here https://tr.im/n23yv

Manifestation Miracle will teach you ways to deal with the concern: What' your point of view on yourself, your life and on others? Due to the fact that, how you see yourself, your life, and the people you select surround yourself with will ultimately frame how you believe ... which manages exactly what you draw in ... which manages the quality, joy, and fulfillment of your life.

There is basic wisdom in the typical stating, "Look on the brilliant side." Looking

on the bright side of life and discovering the positive will assist keep your energy and favorable vibrations.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

no. Why are there so many questions about Jackie chan's death at this time?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No, he didn't die. It's a hoax, lie or whatever means that. Don't listen to that N.e.R.D guy down there. I don't know why people are so full of themselves to start stupid rumors. Grow up! I hope Jackie Chan karate kicks everyone who started this rumor right in there poopy butt!

Source(s): www.YOUIDIOTSAREFULOFYOURSELVES.org
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

DID JACKIE CHAN REALLY DIED ???

ive been hearing rumors, and stuff on fb saying "R.I.P JACKIE CHAN" and im like WHAT !?!?!?!?!

Source(s): jackie chan died: https://tr.im/3hk7l
  • 8 years ago

i just seen this on facebook apparently its a hoax to try and get ppl to search for more info,none of the big pages like msn or google have it so id take it that some saddo playing around again i found the link below that states he is very much alive people believe everything they read on twitter and facebook these days

• 8 years ago

Yes, He died of a heart attack, RIP Jackie...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.