Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 years ago

Are pisces pretty to you?

Ive heard the pisces are ugly...seriously just wondering

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

My BFF is a pisces and I can tell you first hand that she is pretty inside and out. She has caramel skin, hazel eyes, and golden brown hair. She's the most nicest, down to earth person I have ever known and she'd be there for you in a second if you needed her no matter what.

Other female Pisces to put your theory up against are - Jennifer Love Hewitt, Ashley Greene, Drew Barrymore, Carrie Underwood, Cindy Crawford, Dakota Fanning, Elizabeth Taylor, Eva Longoria, (just to name a few).

My personal preference, I think SCORPIO women are hands down some of the most beautiful women in the world.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Pisces is far from being an ugly sign at least, not for the females. They are good - looking and quite attractive.

Source(s): The Undertaker
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

No, its not true. People can be ugly or pretty being any kind of sign. I have a really beautiful friend, she is pisces. So don't believe everything poeple say to make you feel uncomfortable. Every sign is interesting. Hope i helped :)

• 9 years ago

Astrology has no scientific base whatsoever and is absolutely and totally bogus. I'm just saying that wether a certain contellation is currently residing behind the sun does not influence at all the genetics of a newborn child. Very simple.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

am i never come across a ugly pisces,all the ones around me are pretty hot...all signs have ugly and pretty so dont tk them on.

Source(s): im scorpio
  • Sun
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

No. But Pisces people aren't ugly, in fact, they're very attractive people. It's their personality that I can't stand.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The men are sexxyy but the women are quite ugly.

Source(s): Taurus
  • 9 years ago

Erm, nope... I find them very...cute. But I guess it's my Scorpio nature: I like strange mugs with big eyes.

• Whoa
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Last time I checked, looks are genetic.

Source(s): Leo! August 22
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

not as pretty as us powerful Scorpios.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.