Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 years ago

Are pisces pretty to you?

Ive heard the pisces are ugly...seriously just wondering

Favorite Answer

My BFF is a pisces and I can tell you first hand that she is pretty inside and out. She has caramel skin, hazel eyes, and golden brown hair. She's the most nicest, down to earth person I have ever known and she'd be there for you in a second if you needed her no matter what.

Other female Pisces to put your theory up against are - Jennifer Love Hewitt, Ashley Greene, Drew Barrymore, Carrie Underwood, Cindy Crawford, Dakota Fanning, Elizabeth Taylor, Eva Longoria, (just to name a few).

My personal preference, I think SCORPIO women are hands down some of the most beautiful women in the world.

Pisces is far from being an ugly sign at least, not for the females. They are good - looking and quite attractive.

Source(s): The Undertaker

No, its not true. People can be ugly or pretty being any kind of sign. I have a really beautiful friend, she is pisces. So don't believe everything poeple say to make you feel uncomfortable. Every sign is interesting. Hope i helped :)

Astrology has no scientific base whatsoever and is absolutely and totally bogus. I'm just saying that wether a certain contellation is currently residing behind the sun does not influence at all the genetics of a newborn child. Very simple.

am i never come across a ugly pisces,all the ones around me are pretty hot...all signs have ugly and pretty so dont tk them on.

Source(s): im scorpio
  • Sun

No. But Pisces people aren't ugly, in fact, they're very attractive people. It's their personality that I can't stand.

The men are sexxyy but the women are quite ugly.

Source(s): Taurus

Erm, nope... I find them very...cute. But I guess it's my Scorpio nature: I like strange mugs with big eyes.

• Whoa

Last time I checked, looks are genetic.

Source(s): Leo! August 22

not as pretty as us powerful Scorpios.