Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Do you believe that Heaven is gonna be the "Ultimate Paradise"?

I do and I also believe it's gonna be much more wonderful than what this current world has to offer.

Favorite Answer

hahah oh yeah of course i get so excited just thinking about it!!

dude its gunna be awesome

i like to think of what heaven will be like even though i know all in all it will be perfect!

i think of it more than paradise

more than ultimate paradise

see you there!!

Yes I do, I also believe that everyone will get to have relationships with everyone and everyone will love and honor each other to the fullest extent and that God is also gonna bless us with the LOVE He has for us and all of the things we love and desire while we're all in Heaven

I don't think Heaven is all about bowing down and singing praises to God, I think there are an unlimited number of ways to praise and worship God and it's gonna be a gloriously wonderful place

Belief like opinion is just a thought. We believe many things about ourselves and others not based on what is really true.

I prefer to stay humble and open. Anything is possible. I respect everyone's outlook as I recognize that beliefs are a way to make a difficult world somewhat bearable.

I personally don't beleve in Heaven and Hell.

Tana kopame tana satruvu

Tana shantame tanaku raksha daya chuttambau

Tana santoshame svargamu

Tana dukhame naraka mandru tathyamu sumati !

*A poem from Sumati sathakam (Telugu) meaning of which is follows.

Elders say that one's own anger acts as his enemy,

keeping cool protects self,

compassion takes the place of a relative (helps at all times)

happiness is heaven,and sorrow is hell.

Source(s): sumati satakam//

What the Bible actually says is that the New Heaven will merge with the New Earth. It's not sitting on clouds and playing harps. Whatever you feel like you were "born to do," that's what you'll be doing. For a lot of my friends, that will mean playing music, just not harps.

stable for you, expensive. Me, i do no longer think in any style of afterlife. Heaven, no count how severe high quality that's, might start to get boring surprisingly quickly. element is, between the nicest reviews in existence is relief. the sensation that something poor is approximately to ensue, yet interior the tip it would not. Phew! Or, something undesirable is gonna ensue, and it does, yet you proceed to exist, it is over, and it wasn't so very undesirable after all. How approximately worry? exhilaration? None of those issues exist in an environment the place each thing is going superb. there's a Twilight Zone episode the place a surprisingly undesirable guy dies. He unearths himself in Heaven. each and all of the female like him, each and all of the adult males are his buddies and hear despite he says. each thing he does works out, he gets each and all of the money he needs and he wins at any wager, any interest. After a mutually as he's approximately to bypass insane. there is not any thrill, no longer something he does potential something by way of fact he succeeds at each thing, with none project, by potential of default. He asks the angel that took him to Heaven : "that's poor. i'm thinking i might relatively bypass to Hell," after which the angel solutions: "that's Hell." people won't be able of be human without adversity. without the possibility of finished failure, no victory potential something. we are merely no longer geared up for eternal existence in Heaven. subsequently happiness merely exists in small doses. if your existence is sucky by potential of our Western standards, happiness would properly be an afternoon once you do no longer ought to beg for scraps. Or sitting interior the solar for a a million/2 an hour without complication. Or a tin of pineapple chunks. Or no longer getting shot at, or raped. besides, you get it. it is why I want the belief of reincarnation. i do no longer think in it, I merely like it extra desirable.

• Peace

Where there's a Earth, a Heaven is to.

I believe Allah provided Mankind with fruits and water, I totally submit in Islam. I thank my Lord what ever food he puts in my stomach and am Great-full to him. Say There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the last messenger of Allah. Paradise is yours.

• agape

The ultimate paradise will be right here on earth as it was made for man from the beginning....Psalms 37:11...Revelation 21:3,4.....etc....

Yes. I believe that heaven will be lovely, but I don't think it will be quit like earth. I like to think of it as being like going to sleep, and having a really lovely dream. Where your young again, and your happy, and content. Just my thought:)

I agree with you 180 %