Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Spanish Football (Soccer) · 9 years ago

Do any Real Madrid fans know about "La Quinta del Buitre"?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

La quinta del buitre was the name a guy,some reporter,gave some members of Real Madrid back in the 80's or so when they dominated the world.The group consisted of Emilio Butragueño,Manolo Sanchís, Martín Vázquez, Míchel and Miguel Pardeza.That squad is considered one of the best football squads in history after Di estefano's Real Madrid squad back in the 50's when they won 5 Champion's league back-to-back.Then came the first galacticos:Zidane,ronaldo,bekham,figo,owen,roberto carlos,casillas and raul.They were perhaps the best overall squad in terms of balance.What lacked was chemistry and a good coach.This second galacticos era with Cristiano Ronaldo,benzema,di maria,ozil,coentrao,pepe ramos and all the others can be as good di estefano's,but only time will tell.Bacelona won't last long,like breeze that comes out of the blues and fades so will barca's glory.

• 9 years ago

Yes. They are probably the best graduates from the Real Madrid youth academy and they even played in a Copa del Rey final even before they played in the first team.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

What about them? This refers to a time when the core of the Spanish national team was 5 Real Madrid players, 5 really great players. I know what this means but what about them?

• I'm pretty sure any Spanish Football fan knows who they are.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

We know them. What's your point?

• 9 years ago

Yea it means

I do madrids fans mom

Viscaaa Barca!

• Oleeh
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

yup Why?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.