Seeing as Cameron is playing the Law and order card?

Can we expect the Murdoch's to be dragged before a special night court after today's revelations have shown that they not only trashed the law, but lied about it in Parliament?

I mean we wouldn't want one law for the rich and one law for the poor would we?
Update: Logical, Cameron has nothing to Hide? This is the man who hired Andy Coulson despite his own advisers telling him not too. Coulson is already going to prison for perjury at the Tommy Sheridan trial, and he is now going to prison for lying to parliament. I would guess Cameron at this very moment is changing into... show more Logical,
Cameron has nothing to Hide? This is the man who hired Andy Coulson despite his own advisers telling him not too. Coulson is already going to prison for perjury at the Tommy Sheridan trial, and he is now going to prison for lying to parliament. I would guess Cameron at this very moment is changing into his brown corduroy trousers.