Who has the better team?

My team is:

QBs- Tony Romo, Jay Cutler

RBs-Jamaal Charles, Jahvid Best, Shonn Greene, Rashad Jennings

WRs-Desean Jackson, Percy Harvin, Santana Moss, Mike Sims-Walker

TEs-Kellen Winslow, Rob Gronkowsk

D- Atlanta

K- Hartley from the saints.

My friend's team is:

QBs- Eli manning, Matt Schaub, Colt McCoy

RBs- Adrian Peterson, Green-Ellis, Ronnie Brown

WRs- Vincent Jackson, Hakeem nicks, Steve smith from the panthers, and Michael crabtree

TEs- Graham, shiancoe

D- new England

K- janikowski

Favorite Answer

I'll do this by category.

QB- I like Tony Romo a lot this year but I do not like Jay Cutler. Your friend has Matt Schaub who will be great and Colt McCoy and Eli Manning who are fairly decent. But yet i dont like the idea of taking 3 QB's so you win at QB.

RB-I like your runningbacks a lot, Chaarles, Best, Greene gives u a lot of flexibility. Nonetheless your friend does have adrian peterson but green ellis and brown wont produce so you win there again.

WR- You win again because Harvin will be great and we all kno what desean jackson can do... moss is number one in washington and sims walker is gunna b huge for bradford this year. For your friend, smith is hurt but he'll b fine. i like v-jax and hakeem nicks. Crabtree doesnt have a Quarterback and now they got braylon edwards too.

Tight ends is pretty much even, shiancoe will be really good this year and same with winslow. Gronkowski has brady so i like him haha.

I like your friends D better but i mean a defense is a defense.

and who gives a **** about a kicker.

Your team is better.

definite the Yankees have been getting alongside o.k., in spite of the hot gamers. while the Yankees had an off day in Clevland, CC Sabathia took almost each and all the team to a Cavaliers interest! all and sundry's been getting alongside large, that's like they're all ultimate pals on a sprint league team! BQ1- Melky Cabrera has been our guy from the seventh inning on. The Yankees have had alot of walk off/come from at the back of wins this season, yet as quickly as I study this question, the 1st man or woman i presumed-approximately replaced into Melky! BQ2- Derek Jeter has gained 3 gold gloves and 3 silver sluggers, and that i wish he wins his 1st ever MVP award this 365 days! =) BQ3- No I havent seen it, is it any sturdy?

I kinda like your friends team a little more. He is better at RB and WR. He is also better at TE and def.

Sorry bro I think its your friends team. He has you beat in QBs, RBs, WRs. But you never know...

• Nick

your team is the winner my son.....solid backs, solid wideouts.....all is solid as hell.....tell the league to pay up now cuz its over baby

all the best and goodluck on the season

your friend